Elliott listed on four separate police reports in different states

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I never liked the pick and i'm starting to dislike the player.
This is where i'm falling in line....

Stupid to take a RB at 4. You'd hope that player with such an investment would be upstanding on and off the field.

Too much to ask for I suppose.

Sydla

Reaction score
Here is what I would say. Get used to this because it is my opinion that IF Zeke wins and thre is no suspension, the special interest groups are going to be coming out of the wood work to crucify Zeke and the Cowboys. It will be even worse the more we win because they are going to hate to see it. We are going to hear about everything over and over and over. This kid will always be a poster boy for special interests.

Honestly, and I know this not popular with a lot of fans, it might better for him if he just servered the suspension and got right on his behavior. JMO.

Its a tough call. If it were for minor issues, I'd agree. But man, serving that suspension is basically admitting the NFL is right and you beat a woman. That's a tough thing for person, who might be innocent, to have to stomach.

There has to be another way to send a wake up call to him without him basically admitting he touched a woman.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Come on. You gotta do WAY better with the insults than this.

Frankly, it's a disappointing retort.
It isn't an insult. You must get picked on or something because you really think everything is an insult. I have no reason to insult you so please let's not turn into a victim. I live in Philly and I don't see people like you offline in the streets.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Anyone can ask for a police report if they are involved even as a witness. So getting a pink slip handed to you esp on request means nothing except you can see what they wrote which is generally not even close to what happened. Been on both sides of that filling it out and filing it as well as asking for it. Unless you are detained and/or arrested it means nothing. Also, you may get arrested on suspicion or just because someone is over zealous or overprotective or even biased then be exonerated. You can expunge that record but you can't get it off the FBI report ever.

OTOH, if you're constantly seeing pink slips then you should reassess why. Often it's the company you're keeping, where you going, and what everyone is doing. Trouble begets itself.

Having a bodyguard is a good thing but he needs to leave off some of the partying esp in public. I realize he's young and energetic and that's where the gals are but dang man kool your jets some. Party at home with select invitees. Find yourself nice ladies to see and date.

/paternal advice off

Sydla

Reaction score
It isn't an insult. You must get picked on or something because you really think everything is an insult. I have no reason to insult you so please let's not turn into a victim. I live in Philly and I don't see people like you offline in the streets.

0 for 2.

Come on, at least saying something remotely witty.

And LOL you have no reason to insult me and yet randomly in a thread where we didn't speak, you responded with a fairly silly retort that clearly was you trying to rip me? You really lack self awareness don't you?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Its a tough call. If it were for minor issues, I'd agree. But man, serving that suspension is basically admitting the NFL is right and you beat a woman. That's a tough thing for person, who might be innocent, to have to stomach.

There has to be another way to send a wake up call to him without him basically admitting he touched a woman.

I think there is wiggle room here and I think the NFL would be stupid not to take it. I think it could be four games and the NFL could reword the charges. I think if this goes to court, it's bad news no matter what happens. The smart thing would be for both sides to come to an agreement.

The NFL should work it out and I think they would. Zeke is not completely innocent of everything, he's done some stupid things in the past year and he does need to get a dose of reality IMO. Might be a really good thing for him but I think he would be wise to have his council work on a lessor suspension and just serve it out.

That's just my opinion.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
0 for 2.

Come on, at least saying something remotely witty.

And LOL you have no reason to insult me and yet randomly in a thread where we didn't speak, you responded with a fairly silly retort that clearly was you trying to rip me? You really lack self awareness don't you?
If I didn't see the Philly part I wouldn't have responded. You just want to be a victim sooo bad. Go elsewhere with that mess. I'm just being honest I have never met someone like you in Philly. That isn't an insult just a statement of fact.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think there is wiggle room here and I think the NFL would be stupid not to take it. I think it could be four games and the NFL could reword the charges. I think if this goes to court, it's bad news no matter what happens. The smart thing would be for both sides to come to an agreement.

The NFL should work it out and I think they would. Zeke is not completely innocent of everything, he's done some stupid things in the past year and he does need to get a dose of reality IMO. Might be a really good thing for him but I think he would be wise to have his council work on a lessor suspension and just serve it out.

That's just my opinion.

I was hoping that what would happen was they'd ditch the DV issue and then come up with some conduct unbecoming suspension that took into account the totality of some of his dumb off the field decisions. Throw a couple of games at him and a decent fine and be done ith it.

Basically say while each incident is not egregious by itself, a pattern of questionable decisions results in conduct unbecoming. Like I don't believe the top incident alone should warrant suspension but in totality with some of this other issues, a stance had to be taken. I have no idea if the CBA would even allow for something like that.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I never liked the pick and i'm starting to dislike the player.

So if he cant handle the BS he did cut him and move on. He has earned enough money that he can live happily after on.

Me personally i dont care about the person Ezekil. Just want a good RB on my roster!

cut him, sure,,,,

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I was hoping that what would happen was they'd ditch the DV issue and then come up with some conduct unbecoming suspension that took into account the totality of some of his dumb off the field decisions. Throw a couple of games at him and a decent fine and be done ith it.

Basically say while each incident is not egregious by itself, a pattern of questionable decisions results in conduct unbecoming. Like I don't believe the top incident alone should warrant suspension but in totality with some of this other issues, a stance had to be taken. I have no idea if the CBA would even allow for something like that.

The CBA will allow for anything if both parties argee to it IMO but, it's the next guy might have basis to apply legal actions. I don't know, I don't have any real knowledge about how it works. I don't know.

Sydla

Reaction score
If I didn't see the Philly part I wouldn't have responded. You just want to be a victim sooo bad. Go elsewhere with that mess. I'm just being honest I have never met someone like you in Philly. That isn't an insult just a statement of fact.

You've never met anyone who is rational and understands the difference between mature and immature acts? Interesting. Says a lot about why you think like you do. At least we can now say your failures are a product of your environment where you have not been exposed to rational thinking, mature behavior and decision making, etc.

You like to party on South Street or in Conshy, right?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
The one in Florida and Ohio came from Tiffany Thompson. The police officer in Florida gave a deposition and he clearly stated that he felt that Thompson was lying and found zero evidence that EE assaulted Thompson. The officer remarked that Thompson started giggling as he questioned her and then left it at that it was okay because she was going to have sex with all of Thompson's teammates.

The 3rd state is Texas where there was the bar punch and EE calling police because Thompson was stalking him, called him over 50 times and he believes Thompson broke into his e-mail account.

I'm guessing the other state was Missouri given that is where he's from.

So 3 of the states likely involve the same woman (or 1 of them was the punch at the bar where no witnesses stated EE punched the guy).

I'd have to see what the other case in the 4th state was, but this is pretty much old news and a hatchet job purposely misleading the public.

YR

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
This is why I am staying away from responding and even looking at most threads. I have too much other important stuff to do than use my time on response or reading crap. I just so happened to check in and seen this thread, so thought I would take a quick look.

Now back to my busy day of important things to do....like, oh, I will find something....LOL....

Exactly lol

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You've never met anyone who is rational and understands the difference between mature and immature acts? Interesting. Says a lot about why you think like you do. At least we can now say your failures are a product of your environment where you have not been exposed to rational thinking, mature behavior and decision making, etc.

You like to party on South Street or in Conshy, right?
I live downtown so maybe South St every now and then but I don't party much. Look at you trying to get your little pot shots in about me. Unlike you though I don't care about your comments on me. I will just go walk down the street to IHOP and cry in my pancackes while I learn to understand like you. Thank you oh so wise one continue to spread your wisdom.

Sydla

Reaction score
I live downtown so maybe South St every now and then but I don't party much. Look at you trying to get your little pot shots in about me. Unlike you though I don't care about your comments on me. I will just go walk down the street to IHOP and cry in my pancackes while I learn to understand like you. Thank you oh so wise one continue to spread your wisdom.

I'll try. Thanks!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This society is biased and selective in its enforcement of the "moral police". Frankly, it's really annoying. Outside of the DV charge (which is bogus too), none of these are a big deal for someone like him.

Certain people in the media have an agenda and just like to build somebody up and then tear them down to further it, and the Kaepernick situation shows that a lot of people let external elements irrelevant to the situation cloud their judgement instead of looking more objectively at things.