News: Elliott's deal is becoming the NFL's worst

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Zeke should see a shrink for his fumbles and possible severe drug addiction. Dude was low key fading when he had covid.

Dude you really need to come up with some new schtick. You constantly accusing this guy of being a drug addict was tired the first 100 times you did it.. Now that you're up to about a thousand posts about it you need to find some new material.

Brax

Reaction score
Not sure about the wording here but yeah.. $105 million for a backup QB is easily the worst contract not just in football but maybe in all of sports.. Zeke is at least a starting caliber RB who with a somewhat normal offseason and a year past Covid is likely to return to the ranks of the top 5-10 in the game. Wentz need to visit a sports shrink. Dude has a serious case of the yips..
Teams will line up for CW next year, no one is calling Jerry for Zeke.

ghst187

Reaction score
What if the OL and Dak are back healthy next year and Zeke has a bounce back year?
Quite possible I think. I think the contract was a terrible idea but we are married to it now. I’d give him another season. He’s not Wentz bad or even Jaylon.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, what a surprise that the worst GM made the worst deal.
I think Daks better than mediocre but agree. Jerruh is gonna give a guy coming off a MAJOR injury one of, if not the most lucrative contracts in NFL history and with that probably never be able to assemble a supporting cast to get the team anywhere near a Super Bowl.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we forget pretty quickly how urgently everyone here demanded Jerry sign Zeke to a big deal back in the day.
Resign, absolutely. But to a reasonable contract and not the record setting deal they signed him too. There was no need to give Zeke that kind of money. Jerry was bidding against himself.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
any smart gm knows not to put that much money into a RB !
most teams get by with cheap RB's
or draft one high, but dont extend them, use them thru the rookie deal then let them go get big money elsewhere.
Extending elliot was stupid on 2 accounts, he was declining fast, and he wasnt worth more than his rookie deal was paying him.
Surely not worth what he got. he was paid 20 million total for this year, that includes bonus money, but thats what he made lol.

Jaylon was a bad pick, and a bad extension, nuff said.

BHendri5

Reaction score
This is a hack bull**** written article, there’s nothing wrong with the contract, Zeke earned it, we got the money to pay Dak, he just needs to stop listening to his idiot agent, really needs to fire him. Dak is a top 4 QB

aria

Reaction score
This is a hack bull**** written article, there’s nothing wrong with the contract, Zeke earned it, we got the money to pay Dak, he just needs to stop listening to his idiot agent, really needs to fire him. Dak is a top 4 QB
Bwahahahahahaha...someone is mad.

zeke sucks dude, he was the beneficiary of a great O line.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You beat me too it. Great post. If Zeke doesn't return to prominence next year, we can get rid of him with no cap hit. Eagles are stuck with wentz.
That's right. I actually JUST looked into it and you're right. There are a lot of fans that expect him to be All World and he's "getting 90 million" but the way the contract is written, we're OK. And, they can actually save cap money.