Elliott's going to average 4.5 YPC

tunahelper

Reaction score
Yes, that's my wild-hair predication with nothing to base it on. Cooper Beebe is going to win the starting center job and with Tyler and Martin at guard, we're going to pound on defenses between the tackles when we run the ball.

I don't drink and I don't smoke, so no, I'm not drunk or high. Just having a little fun. Zeke's going to party like it's 2-0-1-9.
Play Zeke running against trash cans again.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yes, that's my wild-hair predication with nothing to base it on. Cooper Beebe is going to win the starting center job and with Tyler and Martin at guard, we're going to pound on defenses between the tackles when we run the ball.

I don't drink and I don't smoke, so no, I'm not drunk or high. Just having a little fun. Zeke's going to party like it's 2-0-1-9.
Yards per catch.

Mr_437

Reaction score
2016 Zeke ain't walking through the door at the Star.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I've said this multiple times so I apologize.

The primary issue with the run game last year wasn't Pollard or the linemen. It was the blocking scheme and the plays. The run plays are too slow in developing and intentionally leaves weak side defenders unblocked. All of those times where Pollard got tackled in the backfield weren't missed assignments. That was intentional. They hope that the opposing DE stays on contain or stays in his gap and just ignore him while his blocker pulls or comes down inside.

Unless Solari and Schottenheimer change the offense, no one is averaging 4.5ypc for the Cowboys let alone Zeke.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

:laugh::lmao::lmao2::omg::muttley:
Okay!

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

Nope.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm very skeptical, but I hope you're right... especially if he's not the starter.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke needs to retire.
I am a Zeke fan and even I feel like I don't want to see him take anymore hits. He cannot avoid any contact at this point and he is no longer the guy delivering the impact because he's too slow so he is just a slow moving target at this point. I really wanted Zeke to hit the 10,000 yard mark but even though he is only 1100 yards away, I'd rather see him hang it up.

John813

Reaction score
In a few months we'll be inducting Beebe and Guyton into the HOF with how well those two as rookies will transform the offensive line. The seas will part like Zeke is Moses everytime he runs the ball

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Line will be better, younger, stronger, no Biadaz, no shuffling because of Tyron hurt, Steele recovered, Martin will have a training camp, so, yeah Zeke/ Rico/ the other guy, will have a decent season, 4.5? IDK

It will depend too on how much can Dak and the wideouts can keep the safetys out of the box.

CWR

Reaction score

2019 is accurate, I don't personally believe it but maybe he gets motivated by the way he's been written off. I always thought his decline was premature. That's based on age though, not usage including college.

CWR

Reaction score
Line will be better, younger, stronger, no Biadaz, no shuffling because of Tyron hurt, Steele recovered, Martin will have a training camp, so, yeah Zeke/ Rico/ the other guy, will have a decent season, 4.5? IDK

It will depend too on how much can Dak and the wideouts can keep the safetys out of the box.
I imagine having some actual continuity on the line will be advantageous. When you have guys routinely missing games and have to constantly shuffle around it has to be challenging.