Video: Emmanuel Acho has been lighting Players up on TV

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah, bending over to Zeke's holdout with two years left is ridiculous.
Lol, my hair has gotten to the length that I dropped a samurai tail the other day, but my hair is curly and I looked at myself and immediately thought: I look like the I Still Believe saxophone guy!
So we watched The Lost Boys that night.

Jipper

Reaction score
They've never gotten heat like this. Not even in 2013. Marcus Spears saying they got their manhood taken. Acho saying basically dlaw and Zeke stole money.

I still don’t think they care, they laid down last week against the friggin browns and Waited till the 4th quarter to really do anything.

these guys are so stupidly overpaid, it’s not even like they are highly paid and still have more incentives to play for

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The problem is JJ will sign players because he can’t take criticism. If they leave and go somewhere else for a year he knows it would look bad. He can’t stomach it. So he gives in.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Amari Cooper is second in the league in receiving yards. He is only 2 yards behind the players that are tied for first.

Yes only one touchdown, but that’s not really his fault is it? I mean he can’t really control if targets in the redzone go to other people.

Cooper has been doing his part.

As for Lawrence and Jaylon and yes Zeke. They do need to step it up.

My3Sons

Reaction score
Lawrence doesn't even have a QB hit? LOL.

And Elliott will go down as a dumb signing.

Ripping Cooper seems pretty silly at this point. He's been pretty good.
I agree with most of this post. I just wish Amari would always finish his routes.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm definitely in agreeance with Lawrence. He needs to play much, much better (especially for his pay rate). I'm not going to harp on Zeke too much. We've had a really shaky and everchanging Oline. Cooper has had some great plays as well, not to mention Dak has more playmakers to spread the ball around to.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Its funny when an NFL bust is ragging on other NFL players. Cooper is among the league leaders, hard to fault him. Zeke has run hard in three of the four games and isn't the problem. The sole problem in Dallas is the defense. We are getting best at every level of defense.

plymkr

Reaction score
@2:35, "I know all about robbing Jerry Jones, let me tell you that". wow, I've never heard someone say that so honestly. In a way it's kind of refreshing. It makes me wonder with how he was so carefree in saying that, if the players around the league know they can sign big money with Dallas and not worry about producing. Think of the players we signed and how they suck. Last year they were okay top decent, now they are completely trash. I wonder if Jerry has a reputation around the league with the players that if you want one more payday without putting in max effort, go to Jerryland.