Video: Emmanuel Acho has been lighting Players up on TV

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I talked about Zeke's increase in snaps last season. May be more effective keeping his legs fresher. Workload doesn't have to slow down you're just keeping him off the field when he's not essiential to be in. Top 3 rushers in the NFL yards wise have played 44% to 74% of the snaps to Zeke's 89%. I still have faith in Pollard in the offense that he can also be a threat. Get Zeke 75% of snaps, spell with Pollard and see what happens.

JustChip

Reaction score
Yeah, bending over to Zeke's holdout with two years left is ridiculous.
Jerry thought it was a Super Bowl contender and was afraid Zeke’s holdout would derail that like Emmitt’s holdout in ‘93 appeared to be doing after the first 2 games.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I agree Lawrence and Zeke have been bad since they signed. They should never over pay a RB. Zeke was only great behind a great oline.

Cowboy fans laughed at me last year when I said I rather have McCaffrey and Dalvin Cook. Those guys make plays on average offenses.

Aven8

Reaction score
While I don’t disagree with Acho, WTH has this former crappy Longhorn player ever accomplished in football? He sucked more than Jaylon.

JayFord

Reaction score
If this is what it takes then this is what it takes......it’d be easier to beat contra blindfolded than to watch this defense again

J817

Reaction score
@2:35, "I know all about robbing Jerry Jones, let me tell you that". wow, I've never heard someone say that so honestly. In a way it's kind of refreshing. It makes me wonder with how he was so carefree in saying that, if the players around the league know they can sign big money with Dallas and not worry about producing. Think of the players we signed and how they suck. Last year they were okay top decent, now they are completely trash. I wonder if Jerry has a reputation around the league with the players that if you want one more payday without putting in max effort, go to Jerryland.

I have heard players jokingly say something similar about their time with other teams tbh. I don’t think it’s a rumor around the league that u can “rob” just Jerry Jones per-say. I mean if a player wants to be seen as a great player it shouldn’t matter how much money u pay him. That player will work hard and try to be the best player he can be. If a player has HOF aspirations then he will try to show it on the field.

The question is, is the Cowboys FO getting real unlucky choosing the kind of guys they pay or is it because these “talented“ players are just being consumed by whatever the culture Jerry has implemented in Frisco?

Praxit

Reaction score
.>>Dlaw might be upset people are talking. But....but....but.... the red dots explain it plain n simple. It looks bad for him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I have heard players jokingly say something similar about their time with other teams tbh. I don’t think it’s a rumor around the league that u can “rob” just Jerry Jones per-say. I mean if a player wants to be seen as a great player it shouldn’t matter how much money u pay him. That player will work hard and try to be the best player he can be. If a player has HOF aspirations then he will try to show it on the field.

The question is, is the Cowboys FO getting real unlucky choosing the kind of guys they pay or is it because these “talented“ players are just being consumed by whatever the culture Jerry has implemented in Frisco?
He said he robbed Jerry because he was done but got a last contract from him. Dlaw is the same age Marcellus was when he started to fall off. Dlaw might be done lol. He def robbed Jerry

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lawrence doesn't even have a QB hit? LOL.

And Elliott will go down as a dumb signing.

Ripping Cooper seems pretty silly at this point. He's been pretty good.
You could argue that Cooper and maybe Aldon are the only players on the team to show up every single game thus far. Maybe Dak too depends on how you feel about the Rams game. Very small list.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I get how Acho is now a talking head.

He has seized on other social issues to become popular.

But no offense, he was not exactly a professional success as a player.

Pretty mediocre. Like most of them.

But he is articulate. And can make a show or podcast or whatever.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
They showed a play where Antwaun woods got destroyed by a rookie TE lol. And every play Crawford was in he got dominated and pushed back 5-10 yards. Good guy, was a solid player, but he’s done.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ex-Players are desperately defending Dak, because they know Jerry’s position significantly alters the dynamics of the salaried that football players will make. RBs have been paid pennies with respect to the rest of the league.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Did not know (not on in my area) Big Mike did a squabe kick once we cut the lead down to 3. Why in the h--- would you do that. Go ahead and kick it out of the end zone plenty of time to get the ball back even though OBJ scores but that was another bone head call there.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly I don’t think our players care.

been saying this since last year but everyone called me a lunatic. Don’t get me wrong, I am, but I was not wrong on that call.

I’m sure it’s the culture from Jerry Jones, but from players that have played football all their lives, you’d think they’d have a little more passion for the game other than money. Dallas is the only team with this problem.