Emmanuel Acho lays into Cowboys

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Never too late. It's 40's and raining at ranch now. It feels so good.
I'm on my way. Let me tell my wife. She'll be like "what?", but she'll understand.
This is fishing ******!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is Superbowl bound.
Dak is a top 5 QB.
Keep buying the bag of goods folks as it seems some of you have developed a masochistic fetish!
Enjoy....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what his problem is. At it's core he has a problem with the Cowboys having high expectations?
It's his age. His generation was never a part of celebrating Cowboy's greatness. It matters if you share in that connection or you do not. My kids are Cowboys fans, they had no choice but not diehard fans like I was when Tony Dorsett was "the man". Trophies change your connection with the team you root for. It's a special bond that lasts a lifetime. Acho doesn't have that connection with these Cowboys.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Did the world run out of possible media people to the point where this guy had to be hired?

What makes HIM an expert?

I didnt as much as listen to what he had to say and I wont.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I love how people react to the thread title, don't watch the video, and comment. :muttley:

He isn't saying anything that hasn't been said here. He was an Emmitt fan as a kid. Said the Cowboys have been living off past glory for years.

He's right. Stop talking and win something.

Winning cures everything. We know nothing about winning, or at least for the past 25 years.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's his age. His generation was never a part of celebrating Cowboy's greatness. It matters if you share in that connection or you do not. My kids are Cowboys fans, they had no choice but not diehard fans like I was when Tony Dorsett was "the man". Trophies change your connection with the team you root for. It's a special bond that lasts a lifetime. Acho doesn't have that connection with these Cowboys.
You have kids?!

links18

Reaction score
Never understand why anyone wears a suit and tie on a sports show. What is the function of a tie? A piece of straight cloth hanging down your neck. Why?

It's just something to get caught on the fan belt.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Never understand why anyone wears a suit and tie on a sports show. What is the function of a tie? A piece of straight cloth hanging down your neck. Why?

You don't know what fashion is. Dressing up is the best thing in life. You look good you feel great.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Everything he said is accurate. Not sure why some are getting their panties twisted. This organization has placed brand over winning football. It’s been a long time. This franchise needs some playoff success.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Isn’t he usually on the longhorn network/ college ball??

must feel like he might be getting axed and trying the old “I’m a cowboys hater/realist” schtick

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Isn’t he usually on the longhorn network/ college ball??

must feel like he might be getting axed and trying the old “I’m a cowboys hater/realist” schtick
he is actually a rising sportscast star.
but he's clearly not unaware using a dallas cowboys sound bite travels far and draws attention.