Emmanuel Acho lays into Cowboys

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Look good? lol. I think i've worn a tie once in my 50 years.

and many locations and cultures dressing as such gets you a level of respect that you don't get if you're not wearing it. That is less true as time goes by in America but it's still there.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I love how people react to the thread title, don't watch the video, and comment. :muttley:

He isn't saying anything that hasn't been said here. He was an Emmitt fan as a kid. Said the Cowboys have been living off past glory for years.

He's right. Stop talking and win something.

Wiley also mad a point that you can't stop seeking them out, theres a reason jerry is considered the best owner despite the lack of success over the past 25 years.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how people react to the thread title, don't watch the video, and comment. :muttley:

He isn't saying anything that hasn't been said here. He was an Emmitt fan as a kid. Said the Cowboys have been living off past glory for years.

I laugh every time some of our fans get mad when someone says the Cowboys haven’t done anything lately. The truth hurts I guess. Win something!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hopefully await the day when the Cowboys' GM reforms the organization into one that demands discipline and accountability.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Let's be honest. The younger Acho brother isn't lying in regards to being a Cowboys fan since the divisional loss to Carolina in the 1996 playoffs ended our bid to repeat as champions. The hype. Feeling ourselves and being letdown.

I completely understand what he's saying.

plasticman

Reaction score
I always wondered about the secret identity of Captain Obvious.....mystery solved.

The Cowboys haven't accomplished anything in 25 years.....yeah....believe it or not, I noticed.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

No.

Just “walk the walk”

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll take this video for what it was . . . two BS artists doing what they do best. ;)

Both sides of that debate bear elements of truth -- yet, both are hapless bluster.

Last edited:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I laugh every time some of our fans get mad when someone says the Cowboys haven’t done anything lately. The truth hurts I guess. Win something!

Who wants to talk about losing? I'd rather talk about how to win going forward. The haters want to kick us while we're down.