Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

kumizi

Reaction score
Lmao Emmitt was as mad as me watching that Detroit sequence.

I think that’s a perfect example of why a McCarthy and Dak combo is never winning anything. Head coach and QB deserve equal blame there.

Proof

Reaction score
The shills are gonna disown our HOFers now. lol
huge fan of 22 but have never been a fan of him with a mic in front of him. did he forget the phantom tripping call that put them at 1 and 25?

sbark

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t know the play book well enough to overcome his panic attacks.
The roll out right sack play shows it well
MM had Ferguson on a short left out pattern
He gave Dak a CD quick escape route deeper left if needed
All he needed to do was lift eyes and throw CD open
Dak panicked and rolls right taking a bad sack
It should’ve been like taking a breath...2nd nature, instinctive

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that and I don't really take it as a shot at Dak. He was asked what he thought happen and just said he wasn't prepared enough. That can be on coaching or Dak, but Emmitt is 100% right.

dupree89

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that and I don't really take it as a shot at Dak. He was asked what he thought happen and just said he wasn't prepared enough. That can be on coaching or Dak, but Emmitt is 100% right.
cmon bro. That was a clear shot at Dak. Great QBs dont rely on coaches to be prepared..especially "leaders".

The excuses for this fraud are amazing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Emmitt has got it all wrong. He is the one not remembering what happened and on what plays/downs. Here, take a look...

Yes, the Cowboys passed 3 times in a row, but they did so because as usual they had absolutely no run game. Plus, on those 3 straight pass plays, the 1st and the 3rd passes were actually completions, so the clock ran on those plays. It was not the 3rd pass play where Dak threw the ball out of bounds like Emmitt clearly either forgot or remembered wrong. It was the 2nd pass where the pass went out of bounds. Even then, the Cowboys made a FG to go up by 7 points with 1:45 left in the game. Had the Cowboys ran the ball for no gain on that 2nd down, the Lions still had 1 timeout left. Yes, the completion pass by the Cowboys on the following 3rd down play would have ran 34 seconds off the clock, leaving 1:11 left in the game, but it would have likely still been enough for the Lions to drive 75 yards for a score.