Video: Emotional Postgame Locker Room

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He wouldn't be clapping once he found out I put super glue into his jar of vaseline. He wouldn't be enjoying his next round of alone time with the internet.

Question is, does he still show up on the sideline in that stuck posture? :laugh:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Idgit i see clips like this and the players hugging Garrett at the end and I sometimes get your point of view.

Sometimes...

Even if I’m wrong, which, let’s face it, we all secretly know I’m not, it’s obvious the players see him differently than most people think. They love the guy.

Which is cool, I guess, even if it doesn’t mean much in terms of translating directly into playoff wins. Yet.

Reaction score
You can see why the players like Garrett and why they still play hard for him. I get it.

But after 9 years the results simply are not there. And I'm sick and tired of waiting. And he needs to go.

This is the new NFL. And he has a 1990's mentality. Adapt or die.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Love my Cowboys but reality can be cruel at times. Saints are elite,and we aren't. It will be an uphill battle from start to finish. Not sayin we can't win, just saying, those guys are superior in every sense of the word,to our team.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Love my Cowboys but reality can be cruel at times. Saints are elite,and we aren't. It will be an uphill battle from start to finish. Not sayin we can't win, just saying, those guys are superior in every sense of the word,to our team.

I would take Amari Cooper over any of their receivers, Leighton Vander Esch over any of their linebackers, Tank over any of their defensive ends and Martin over any of their OL.

_sturt_

Reaction score
This is Garrett's first Thanksgiving following his dad's death, am I right? I may have just lost track of time.

HungryLion

Reaction score
******, I’m tryin to dislike Garret and want him fired over here. And you post this stuff.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This video is a fine example of why players like JG and play hard for him. That was a tremendous speech by JG. You can tell he really cares for his players on a human level, that's not always easy to find...good job JG. Good thoughts for Gallup.

rags747

Reaction score
He used to hug Romo like that, then he put his butt on the bench. Used to hug Dez like that, then he cut him.......it's all a show.
I call BS, its not all show. It is 100% from the heart and it was obvious to see there. He really choked up where he mentioned Dads...He lost his this year so it hits him hard. People may hate the dude or hate the way he coaches but at the end of the day he's Human and you can see that his players love him. You are right when u say that he used to hug Romo and Dez that way...He sure did but it was not Fake.