CFZ Enjoy the ride Cowboy fans, our Savior has arrived

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My brother says we’re the only team without a LBer in the HOF. If that’s true, that’s a bunch of BS!
It’s fixing to change . Howley is expected to finally get in.

The fact teams like the Jaguars just had their first player inducted in Boselli we know his statement isn’t correct . I’m sure there are others. Especially the newer teams who have much fewer inductees.

I found this master list from HOF. There are only 31 LB’s in HOF. Several teams don’t have one .
https://www.profootballhof.com/hall-of-famers/positions

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s fixing to change . Howley is expected to finally get in.

The fact teams like the Jaguars just had their first player inducted in Boselli we know his statement isn’t correct . I’m sure there are others. Especially the newer teams who have much fewer inductees.
He's in the Ring!

Acceptablename

Reaction score
If anyone knew exactly what Parsons would become he would have been selected first or at least higher up.

It happens all of the time a player turning out much better than expected. Sometimes you just get lucky.

We can say it’s about time .
Yap teams get lucky all the time or unlucky

T-RO

Reaction score
Our Doomsday defenses with Lilly did take over games , but more as a unit collectively .

Exactly. A single defensive player can't dominate by himself.

There's a nice collection now when you add #11 to Tank, Kearse, Hooker, Osa, Wilson, Diggs, whom are playing above league average football.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exactly. A single defensive player can't dominate by himself.

There's a nice collection now when you add #11 to Tank, Kearse, Hooker, Osa, Wilson, Diggs, whom are playing above league average football.
Yea but I’d argue Parsons is impacting and or elevating this defense more than anyone inCowboys history without as much stellar talent. We’ll see how many others make All Pro.