Eric Berry visits Tuesday

dwreck27

Reaction score
Free breakfast, tour the star and dinner!

Thanks Dallas now I can sign elsewhere.

He’s gone

With his injury history? lol

He knows coming to Dallas for a visit meant he was going to have to entertain a 1 year prove it deal... maybe hoping to drum up other teams into hitting up his agent not to pull the trigger on anything yet.

Carson

Reaction score
With his injury history? lol

He knows coming to Dallas for a visit meant he was going to have to entertain a 1 year prove it deal... maybe hoping to drum up other teams into hitting up his agent not to pull the trigger on anything yet.

Not saying you aren’t right.

But I don’t think he’s taking the first one year prove it deal he gets

Jipper

Reaction score
He’s not getting a big deal from us, we’re his first visit and I’ll bet someone gives him a bloated contract depsite only playing 3 games in the last 2 years....but it doubt it will be us

dwreck27

Reaction score
Not saying you aren’t right.

But I don’t think he’s taking the first one year prove it deal he gets

I don't think any player wants to take that kind of deal...

I honestly feel he didn't have many suitors contacting him and he's trying to leverage this meeting to drum up interest for his services.. If it works out for him great if not well I wouldnt mind him coming back a week later to put pen to paper and letting him start to work in this defense

aria

Reaction score
As with every FA, if he signs with us it will be a great signing. If he signs with someone else, he wasn’t worth it and people will be glad he’s not on our team. Personally, with his history, I won’t be any more excited either way.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And he has left without a deal...……………just like I predicted...………….man, I hate being right all the time about this trash FO:mad:

_sturt_

Reaction score
Someone might've already noted this, but I'm watching the Talkin Cowboys podcast.... Broaddus seems very conscious that his tweets last week might have assumed too much.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Someone might've already noted this, but I'm watching the Talkin Cowboys podcast.... Broaddus seems very conscious that his tweets last week might have assumed too much.
What was said?