Eric Decker anyone???

Bluestang

Reaction score
Anyways I'm not a Minnesota fan, but certainly been keeping an eye on Eric Decker. He's the go up and get in the air type reciever and is currently projected to go in the second round. (#3 WR right now) He could easily jump to the first round if he keeps having great games this yr. thoughts?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;2985688 said:
Isn't he a TE?

Wide Receiver - WR Height: 6-2 Weight: 215
he on my list

Two-sport student-athlete (football/baseball) who is one of the nation’s top receivers and one of the top pass catchers in Minnesota history • combines outstanding size and speed with great hands and a knack for finding openings in opposing defenses • has appeared in 36 games with 26 starts as a Gopher • ranks second all time at Minnesota in career receptions with 177 and needs just two more catches to tie Ron Johnson (1998-2001) for the school record • ranks fourth all-time in receiving yards with 2,361, third in receiving touchdowns with 19 and fourth in 100-yard receiving games with 7 • enters the 2009 season with a streak of at least one reception in 26 straight games played • a two-time academic All-Big Ten selection

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Made a very nice catch on 4th and 16 in the waning minute of the Nebraska game today. Then the QB fumbled the next play.

Bluestang

Reaction score
This guy makes all kinds of adjustments to the ball when it's in the air, if he had a QB that could hit him in stride he'll make the catch. He had a good game today but can't say the same for the rest of his team.

Bluestang

Reaction score
ajk23az;2985739 said:
Made a very nice catch on 4th and 16 in the waning minute of the Nebraska game today. Then the QB fumbled the next play.

it was the wisconsin game btw.

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
Yeah he's good. Looks like a player to me. I watched him rip CAL to shreds a few weeks back.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Slate, is fail your favorite word? you sure do use it a lot, as if you are the be all, end all judge of whether a post is worthwhile or not....your arrogance is quite silly.

As far as the topic of the thread, the WR I want most is Jordan Shipley. I do like that Toliver kid from LSU, but I do not believe he will be coming out this year.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Biggems;2985792 said:
Slate, is fail your favorite word? you sure do use it a lot, as if you are the be all, end all judge of whether a post is worthwhile or not....your arrogance is quite silly.

We all have known this for quite a while now....

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2985792 said:

As far as the topic of the thread, the WR I want most is Jordan Shipley. I do like that Toliver kid from LSU, but I do not believe he will be coming out this year.

I just use it for people I don't like on here.

Shipley's a baller. He'd look good with a star on his helmet.

ajk23az

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2985804 said:
Hows your Twins doing?

:laugh2:

Thats the ONLY comeback you have, and it is extremely lame.

And for a matter of fact, they aren't doing too badly. 28-14 since August 18th. 1 game back with 2 to go and they own the tiebreaker vs. the Tigers. Came back from 7 down to the Tigers with a month to go without Morneau, and having crappy pitching throughout the year. Yankees better be worried if the Twins make the playoffs.

Edit: They are winning 4-0 vs. AL Cy Young winner Zack Greinke today in the bottom of the 6th.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2985802 said:
I just use it for people I don't like on here.

Shipley's a baller. He'd look good with a star on his helmet.

we are all Cowboys fans....why dislike anyone? i personally know zero of the people on here. i do dislike anyone......well except those who seem to go out of their way to be buttholes. honestly Slate, you seem to go out of your way to be disrespectful to others. You can express your views and disagree with others without being rude, condescending, or disrespectful.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2985816 said:
Thats the ONLY comeback you have, and it is extremely lame.

And for a matter of fact, they aren't doing too badly. 28-14 since August 18th. 1 game back with 2 to go and they own the tiebreaker vs. the Tigers. Came back from 7 down to the Tigers with a month to go without Morneau, and having crappy pitching throughout the year. Yankees better be worried if the Twins make the playoffs.

Edit: They are winning 4-0 vs. AL Cy Young winner Zack Greinke today in the bottom of the 6th.

Yawn. Your extremely boring.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2985823 said:
we are all Cowboys fans....why dislike anyone? i personally know zero of the people on here. i do dislike anyone......well except those who seem to go out of their way to be buttholes. honestly Slate, you seem to go out of your way to be disrespectful to others. You can express your views and disagree with others without being rude, condescending, or disrespectful.

Thanks Dad.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2985766 said:
Insightful stuff. It was just a question. I asked because I wasn't sure. I wasn't making some outlandish claim like you calling Dez Bryant a Rookie Pro Bowler.