Eric Decker anyone???

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Biggems;2985792 said:
Slate, is fail your favorite word? you sure do use it a lot, as if you are the be all, end all judge of whether a post is worthwhile or not....your arrogance is quite silly.

As far as the topic of the thread, the WR I want most is Jordan Shipley. I do like that Toliver kid from LSU, but I do not believe he will be coming out this year.
He's wrong so often that he has to call out everyone else when they're wrong.... it's pretty sad actually. He so longs for all of our approval that he wants to make sure that we all know that he's not the only one who's ever wrong. It's easy for us to forget that.

Hey guys. Slate's not the only one who's ever wrong around here. It just seems that way.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;2985872 said:
He's wrong so often that he has to call out everyone else when they're wrong.... it's pretty sad actually. He so longs for all of our approval that he wants to make sure that we all know that he's not the only one who's ever wrong. It's easy for us to forget that.

Hey guys. Slate's not the only one who's ever wrong around here. It just seems that way.

:laugh2:
Who's approval? You guys mean nothing to me. This is a message board.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I really like Eric Decker, and he's a Jerry Jones type of player to boot...

he's great on the baseball diamond ;)

but in all seriousness, Decker is a player, he's big and kind of fast, fast enough that they use him on alot of WR screens, and he racks up yards that way

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2985878 said:
:laugh2:
Who's approval? You guys mean nothing to me. This is a message board.

if they mean nothing to you, why all the insults, lashing out, and animosity? why not just be civil.

Oh and Im not your dad......but thank you for leaving the door wide open for some tasteless and lame Yo Mama jokes....but I will choose not to use them.....cause they are LAME.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2985802 said:
I just use it for people I don't like on here.

And you complain when people are hostile toward you??

I'd suggest that you're getting back what you're putting out there... other critics are right, you're consistently insulting to anybody who disagrees with you... hostility breeds hostility...