Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe he can get his tattooed arse out the door ASAP, not much of a player. Hope i don't hurt anyone's feelings here. But he''s a JAG.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

LOL! Freaking Hellboy, Predator and Venom with an NFL logo?

I doubt Eric Scott is even 21. I got some tats on my arms when I was young that I regretted, but they were easy to cover up with something better.

I don’t know how he’s going to cover up his entire stomach though when he gets about 35 and realizes those are probably a little bit cheesy for a grown man,

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're more of a rebel if you don't get super-inked these days.
That's true, depending on who you're worried about pleasing or displeasing (if anyone), however, I don't know anyone who gets tattooed as a way of rebelling.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This world is freaking amazing you go into a convenience store at lunch time and you see beautiful young women with rings stuck through their nose big enough that I could clip scouts leash to them and all down one of their thighs will be some dissertation as long as Martin Luther's 95 thesis.
Reminds me of taking a 67 Big block Corvette loading it with bumper stickers and putting a trailer hitch on it.
That's pretty funny, and a very good metaphor, if you're one who dislikes women with ink. Lol

There are definitely a lot who get bad ink, that's unflattering either because the art itself is terrible, the subject matter is idiotic or just not something with which you agree, or the placement of the tattoo is aesthetically displeasing.

However, I've known many women whose ink was done in a way that enhanced their beauty, rather than detracting from it. The same goes for some piercings I never would have thought I'd like.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
of course, trend following is the opposite of rebelling
It definitely has gotten trendy. When I got my first one, in '82, I'd guess about 10% of guys had them, and probably about 3% of women...at least that was my experience. It may have been more, I'm not that sure.

Kwyn

Reaction score
This world is freaking amazing you go into a convenience store at lunch time and you see beautiful young women with rings stuck through their nose big enough that I could clip scouts leash to them and all down one of their thighs will be some dissertation as long as Martin Luther's 95 thesis.
Reminds me of taking a 67 Big block Corvette loading it with bumper stickers and putting a trailer hitch on it.
You are showing your true colors

Blackrain

Reaction score
That's pretty funny, and a very good metaphor, if you're one who dislikes women with ink. Lol

There are definitely a lot who get bad ink, that's unflattering either because the art itself is terrible, the subject matter is idiotic or just not something with which you agree, or the placement of the tattoo is aesthetically displeasing.

However, I've known many women whose ink was done in a way that enhanced their beauty, rather than detracting from it. The same goes for some piercings I never would have thought I'd like.
Agreed Runny
I have seen some women with some incredibly tasteful tattoos that enhanced their beauty.
Along with some tasteful piercings.

Unfortunately for everyone that I've seen that looks very well thought out and incredibly tasteful there seems to be 10 that look like they just ran out didn't put much thought into it and just had something inscribed and something else stabbed through their body to fit in with the crowd.
With the piercings it seems like less is more stuff that's too big just looks gross I'm sorry.

Blackrain

Reaction score
it's just weak-minded low self esteem kids who want to be popular and looked at. shrug it is what it is.
For sure crash just looks like a great majority of the stuff is not very well thought out.
Seems like many act pure on impulse and end up graffitiing their body with something they will be very unhappy with in a few years

Blackrain

Reaction score
Runny we will use the old Corvette metaphor again for tattoos on women.
A tasteful well thought out tattoo would be like upgrading to knock off wheels and factory side exhaust possibly a teakwood steering wheel and just maybe a Hurst shifter but I'm not 100% on the shifter lol

Okay and if it's a big block car a factory stinger Hood but good luck finding one of those almost as rare as going to Walmart and seeing a woman with a tasteful tattoo.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
It definitely has gotten trendy. When I got my first one, in '82, I'd guess about 10% of guys had them, and probably about 3% of women...at least that was my experience. It may have been more, I'm not that sure.
It's amazing, the infinite number of justifications a kid will come up with, just to copycat what everyone else is doing.