Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

Blackrain

Reaction score
C'mon Blackie, it's the off-season. This has nothing to do with how prepared he is or isn't to play football. Now, I'm not saying whether or not the man has substance, I don't know him, but getting ink is meaningless in that context.
I'm tired of seeing these guys showing off their ink every year.

Like it's some kind of trophy what a huge waste of time.

If they spent that 3 hours giving their all in a playoff game instead of some half-assed effort maybe they would actually have something at the end of the season.

Reminds me of what they used to say about muscle cars when they couldn't win a street race if it won't go Chrome it.

I got no time for that nonsense the windows short concentrate on football make good use of your time try and win something

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

We will find out what a year with Al Harris has done to his game. Al really wanted this guy.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing these guys showing off their ink every year.

Like it's some kind of trophy what a huge waste of time.

If they spent that 3 hours giving their all in a playoff game instead of some half-assed effort maybe they would actually have something at the end of the season.

Reminds me of what they used to say about muscle cars when they couldn't win a street race if it won't go Chrome it.

I got no time for that nonsense the windows short concentrate on football make good use of your time try and win something
What was will you do with three hours Sunday afternoon between 2 and 5 pm.

Gonna cure cancer are you?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes this is the player the Cowboys traded up for in last years draft.

He might not have been able to get on the field but he picked up a new hobby!!!

He would be proud...........
hqdefault.jpg

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You’re the one bringing up and comparing yourself to 16 year olds not me.
No...I didn't compare myself to a 16 year old...YOU DID.

Now I know why I refused your extended hand when you PM'd me...you don't argue honestly and you're so desperate for validation you use tired tropes to gain favor rather than staying on topic.

Sadly, I can't attribute what you do to age...it's character...or the lack thereof.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No...I didn't compare myself to a 16 year old...YOU DID.

Now I know why I refused your extended hand when you PM'd me...you don't argue honestly and you're so desperate for validation you use tired tropes to gain favor rather than staying on topic.

Sadly, I can't attribute what you do to age...it's character...or the lack thereof.
I’m desperate for validation? From who? :laugh:

Blackrain

Reaction score
This world is freaking amazing you go into a convenience store at lunch time and you see beautiful young women with rings stuck through their nose big enough that I could clip scouts leash to them and all down one of their thighs will be some dissertation as long as Martin Luther's 95 thesis.
Reminds me of taking a 67 Big block Corvette loading it with bumper stickers and putting a trailer hitch on it.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
This world is freaking amazing you go into a convenience store at lunch time and you see beautiful young women with rings stuck through their nose big enough that I could clip scouts leash to them and all down one of their thighs will be some dissertation as long as Martin Luther's 95 thesis.
Reminds me of taking a 67 Big block Corvette loading it with bumper stickers and putting a trailer hitch on it.
And your parents complained about your generations music, clothing and hair just like every previous and following generation.

Smith22

Reaction score
If we were all the same the world would be a boring freakin place.

Tats, guns and fancy cars aren't my thing but to each their own.

Spend your money as you see fit as long as you aren't harming others.

Kwyn

Reaction score
All because he got some tats and shared the pic.

You can't make this stuff up if you tried.
And it wasn’t even him. It was the tattoo studio that posted it as advertising.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it's just weak-minded low self esteem kids who want to be popular and looked at. shrug it is what it is.

ben24

Reaction score
Funny that I first read that tattoo as "talentless". Took me a while to finally realise what it actually said after wondering why anyone would write that on themselves. Upon reflection, my initial reading of his tattoo might've been a more accurate of him than what he actually had written on himself :laugh: