Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what city is that supposed to be on his chest? Doesn't quite look like Dallas to me. Well, then again I'm used to the skyline as you could see it from Oakcliff back in the day.
I thought maybe it was an amalgam of several NFL cities. I can't really tell. Then again I hate all cities.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Human beings profile. Shame on you for being too ethnically loyal aka a-you-know-what...to accept this nugget of truth.

And yeah...who said scared? YOU DID. People who are in the streets know you can't get caught with your feet up. Lames don't know this so...they make clumsy assumptions.
You on the internet my boy you not in the streets lol. You ain’t gotta be scared of the internet lol. If you know you know…

Blackrain

Reaction score
No wonder we can't make it past the first round of the playoffs freaking morons are just interested in attracting attention to themselves and have no substance

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No wonder we can't make it past the first round of the playoffs freaking morons are just interested in attracting attention to themselves and have no substance
C'mon Blackie, it's the off-season. This has nothing to do with how prepared he is or isn't to play football. Now, I'm not saying whether or not the man has substance, I don't know him, but getting ink is meaningless in that context.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Give me a break. This is a ridiculous comment.

Next thing people will br arguing about what cereal these guys should eat “if they are serious about winning a Super Bowl”.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Another thing and this shouldn’t matter but the Zone in their efforts to demonize every single player on the team need to ubderstand

This was posted by the tattoo artist on their company instagram page.

I know it’s hard for some of the octagenarians around here (in mind if not actual age) to understand social media and “the internet” but he didn’t even go out of his way with this. Someone picked it up and linked it.

It’s like having the company that does your roof put a sign in your yard for awhile advertising their work.

All the rest is people here projecting their own cultural bias on another person that have nothing whatsoever to do with football.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No Ragrets
RDT-20240228-1138187414021747526756591.png
Must of been after we beat a bottom feeder ;) some people act like beating the giants or Commanders when they are having a terrible year is a superbowl.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Give me a break. This is a ridiculous comment.

Next thing people will br arguing about what cereal these guys should eat “if they are serious about winning a Super Bowl”.
Wheaties

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You on the internet my boy you not in the streets lol. You ain’t gotta be scared of the internet lol. If you know you know…
The context was in person. You can't impose your scatter-brained mindset on me and then correct me to make yourself seem smart.

If you find yourself doing that often, that should tell you something about winning an HONEST CONTEST OF IDEAS...vs...misrepresenting what people say to make yourself seem smart.

And...people die everyday for what they say on the internet. See the War in Chiraq and other cities where drill rap is prominent. Those who know...KNOW...and those who don't EMOTE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The context was in person. You can't impose your scatter-brained mindset on me and then correct me to make yourself seem smart.

If you find yourself doing that often, that should tell you something about winning an HONEST CONTEST OF IDEAS...vs...misrepresenting what people say to make yourself seem smart.

And...people die everyday for what they say on the internet. See the War in Chiraq and other cities where drill rap is prominent. Those who know...KNOW...and those who don't EMOTE.
So now you a 16 year old Chiraqian? Stop it lol. You are middle aged and you stay out the way…nobody from Chiraq gonna get you. Delusional.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So now you a 16 year old Chiraqian? Stop it lol. You are middle aged and you stay out the way…nobody from Chiraq gonna get you. Delusional.
Again another strawman argument...taking down an argument or position I never subscribed or even hinted at. In your analogy, the tattoed person would be the Chiraqian...you can't even complete a syllogism much less mock someone else. "C'mon..."...lol...where we going when you keep vomiting and spewing points to make yourself feel better?

"And you could try to change but that's just the top layer...
man you was who you was before you got here..."

:).

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
This whole culture of tattos is just strange. People blowing thousands of $$ to graffiti their bodies. For what purpose? To impress other people? Does that actually work?

Would you drink that ink? No, of course not. But you'll inject it into the largest organ of your body? Makes zero sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again another strawman argument...taking down an argument or position I never subscribed or even hinted at. In your analogy, the tattoed person would be the Chiraqian...you can't even complete a syllogism much less mock someone else. "C'mon..."...lol...where we going when you keep vomiting and spewing points to make yourself feel better?

"And you could try to change but that's just the top layer...
man you was who you was before you got here..."

:).
Pushing goal posts and getting off topic lol.