Erik Williams son is in trouble with the law

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
A friend of mine son was killed over his van. Now this happened about 6 months before I moved to the DFW area and before I met him. In 1998. His 18 year old son was selling his van. the two guys he met when they came to test drive it, stopped under and overpass to a highway, shot and killed him. all planned just to steal a vehicle. They were only in their teens or early 20's as well.

Both were caught right away and convicted. Not sure if it was an automatic death penalty back then. But the shooter got at least life without parole if not the death penalty. I can't remember. But the other, got life, but he was eligible for parole after I think it was 12 years since he was not the shooter.

But every year since then, he has been denied parole. My friend is there every year and usually sends us e-mails with a link so we can e-mail the state officials or whoever, stating why this guy should not be paroled. So he has been in prison for 20 years now.

Good, anyone that's willing to take the last breath out of another human doesn't deserve to live the free life that we are given.

I've experienced the struggle and have experienced partial homelessness back in my day before being highly blessed and back on my feet.

Even my struggles didnt make me want something bad enough to want to go take from someone or worse take their life or take them from their loved ones.

We are the cause of any situation we end up in whether positive or negative.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Yep, just like it would eliminate all the Craigslist robbery/murders caused by people selling illegal things like..... cars.
Cars
Drugs (both legal and illegal)
Cell phones
Females
Hardware and tools
Specialty cookies

People selling and buying these things on craigslist happens all the time and some get killed. It's the risk you take when you eliminate the middleman, I guess.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Good, anyone that's willing to take the last breath out of another human doesn't deserve to live the free life that we are given.

I've experienced the struggle and have experienced partial homelessness back in my day before being highly blessed and back on my feet.

Even my struggles didnt make me want something bad enough to want to go take from someone or worse take their life or take them from their loved ones.

We are the cause of any situation we end up in whether positive or negative.
That's a stupid and impulsive comment. What about self defense? And what if that man killed/severely harmed your best friend, parent(s), or children?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That is some sketchy info from that article linking him to the crime. I would want to at least see the evidence that links him to the crime before I condemn him.

As an ancillary story, if someone is trying to rob you at gunpoint, give them what they want. That is not a bluff worth calling.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
That's a stupid and impulsive comment. What about self defense? And what if that man killed/severely harmed your best friend, parent(s), or children?

Obviously I wasn't referring to self defense but I wouldn't expect you to have that light bulb moment to even figure it out.

Taking everything and running with is the norm for you

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
No sympathy from me regardless of who his dad is. I'm sure Erik's not very proud of him either at the moment......Death penalty vs life without parole? What a choice to make at 20 yrs old.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Great post. It’s like if you could be young again and know what you know now. I would take over the world. Lol.
Yes, lad. Regrets.
If only ... sigh.
I never would have bought those inflatable date dolls, the X-ray glasses, the sea monkeys that do as you say, the magic herb pills that grow your appendage to pythanic proportions, the Marilyn Monroe chia plants, the Get Out of Debt Overnight vhs tape, the case of powdered pizza flour etc.

Pants

Reaction score
ring, ring

Mara: "Hey, Rog, did you see the news?"
Goodell: "Yeah, what should we do?"
Mara: "That has to be good to suspend someone on Dallas."
Goodell: "Ok, I will put in the paperwork, I already have multiple copies filled out with a blank space. I will get this started. I'll keep you posted."

phone disconnects

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
ring, ring

Mara: "Hey, Rog, did you see the news?"
Goodell: "Yeah, what should we do?"
Mara: "That has to be good to suspend someone on Dallas."
Goodell: "Ok, I will put in the paperwork, I already have multiple copies filled out with a blank space. I will get this started. I'll keep you posted."

phone disconnects

Haha, yeah, I suppose EW will be getting the ban for that one.