Erik Williams son is in trouble with the law

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
ring, ring

Mara: "Hey, Rog, did you see the news?"
Goodell: "Yeah, what should we do?"
Mara: "That has to be good to suspend someone on Dallas."
Goodell: "Ok, I will put in the paperwork, I already have multiple copies filled out with a blank space. I will get this started. I'll keep you posted."

phone disconnects
Well, this was mildly mirthful. The algae in the fish bowl laughed.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Never understood how killing somebody and spending life in jail or the death penalty is ever worth it!!

Certain circumstances In self defense are different

But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A friend of mine son was killed over his van. Now this happened about 6 months before I moved to the DFW area and before I met him. In 1998. His 18 year old son was selling his van. the two guys he met when they came to test drive it, stopped under and overpass to a highway, shot and killed him. all planned just to steal a vehicle. They were only in their teens or early 20's as well.

Both were caught right away and convicted. Not sure if it was an automatic death penalty back then. But the shooter got at least life without parole if not the death penalty. I can't remember. But the other, got life, but he was eligible for parole after I think it was 12 years since he was not the shooter.

But every year since then, he has been denied parole. My friend is there every year and usually sends us e-mails with a link so we can e-mail the state officials or whoever, stating why this guy should not be paroled. So he has been in prison for 20 years now.

That's just unbelievable man. I understand "kids" that age are stupid. I thought it was bad when I would steal some Cologne from the mall in my teens. But to see stories like this really are depressing. Human life means nothing to some people. Over something as superficial as a vehicle. Thanks for sharing though

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Yep, just like it would eliminate all the Craigslist robbery/murders caused by people selling illegal things like..... cars.
Majority of people want weed to be legal but id bet they dont want murder legalized

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
an ounce may cost $300-$400 give or take tops.

and now 2 people dead over it.
Wow... the price is not that high over here. Must be location driven...
Wow. And I'm talking top quality, but I now buy from a guy (licensed) who's a personal friend with a personal price, but even his place of business tops out at around $250 for an ounce.

And killing over any price point is senseless and tragic. Awful, awful situation.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That's just unbelievable man. I understand "kids" that age are stupid. I thought it was bad when I would steal some Cologne from the mall in my teens. But to see stories like this really are depressing. Human life means nothing to some people. Over something as superficial as a vehicle. Thanks for sharing though
Amoral people will always be around. I bet Eric would have been a thug had football and money not distracted him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well if he killed two guys over weed he needs to get the death penalty ....... dont care who his daddy is.

Sounds like self defense to me...The guy is getting robbed for christ sakes. He has the right to defend himself...regardless if he was buying pot.:confused:

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Sounds like self defense to me...The guy is getting robbed for christ sakes. He has the right to defend himself...regardless if he was buying pot.:confused:

That's not the way I read it at all.

From the story: "the victims attempting to sell marijuana to Williams and the second suspect before the two allegedly pulled firearms and demanded the marijuana be handed over without payment."

Demanded the marijuana be handed over, not the money. Williams was one of the so-called buyers, not a seller.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Hopefully you never get on a jury since you cannot read

GMO415

Reaction score
POS belong in jail away from society. Don't give a good damn about this hug-a-thug programs .

cern

Reaction score
That's a stupid and impulsive comment. What about self defense? And what if that man killed/severely harmed your best friend, parent(s), or children?
Is that what you gleaned from his post? I interpreted it differently. I doubt he was speaking in absolutes.