ESPN 2024 FA Cheat Sheet: Cowboys predicted to be one of least active teams

BobSacamano

Reaction score
giphy.gif
That dude is so lame.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
What a bummer of an offseason. :(

Not in rumors for any of the top free agents including 2 great DTs in their prime. (Chris Jones & Christian Wilkins)

That defense isn’t far from being great again with just a few tweaks and good additions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ms-predictions-contract-quarterbacks-sleepers
I have already been restricted by the mods on Here for referring to Jerry as boarding his yacht and ignoring first two weeks of free angency but this proves I was right. They will still restrict me

Chasing6

Reaction score

Chasing6

Reaction score

Not in rumors for any of the top free agents including 2 great DTs in their prime. (Chris Jones & Christian Wilkins)

That defense isn’t far from being great again with just a few tweaks and good additions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ms-predictions-contract-quarterbacks-sleepers
Is it funny, sad, ironic, coincidence, etc, that we have a separate board to discuss the draft, but not one to discuss free agency.

How would you describe it?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Aven8

Reaction score
Only to sign Wilkins and Luvu on the first day of FA!!

;)

Ozymandias

Reaction score
We gonna get one big/semi-big (pause) name free agent and the rest will be filler.

I've prepared my mind and emotions.

I'm just wondering if it'll be at LB, RB, or DT...

Knowing the Jones', they probably trying to find a way to bring Tee Higgins here smh

Shore up the defensive front 7, get solid veterans at RB and C/LT. I really want a big time DT, like, if you gonna spend bread, spend it there that makes the WHOLE DEFENSE better

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised? They will go get a DT that was out of football last year or pickup one off someone practice squad and the great salesman of all time will con some into thinking we are SB bound.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

So Jones is getting a CAP hit of $42m for 24/25. How do we afford that when we have less than $80m for the two years .....and that's before the CeeDee and Dak extensions.

stiletto

Reaction score
Bargain basement shoppers. Not sure why anyone gets their hopes up. Brandon Carr scarred Cap Boy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not going out on a limb saying the Cowboys will be one of the least active teams in free agency with the big contracts they have coming up. They’re never real active in free agency.