ESPN Blog: Weakness in Cowboys' secondary

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1741860 said:
I care about Interceptionsd that lead to WINS. He did have that big one in 2005 on MNF against the Eagles but he hasn't dd much since
List all the INTs that lead to wins by other SS in the league.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
SportsANALyzer;1741860 said:
I care about Interceptionsd that lead to WINS. He did have that big one in 2005 on MNF against the Eagles but he hasn't dd much since

The Cowboys record is 6-1. I'd say Roy contributed to that. Take your agenda and go somewhere else.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1741860 said:

Do you really want INTs that lead to wins? Or do you want a Pick 6 that ices the game every week?

He has two INTs so far this season... we won both of those games.

The one against Miami put away the game, but he didn't get a TD out of it.

In the Chicago game, he picked off Grossman with 3 minutes left. Iced that game. Not to mention he also had a big fumble recovery with 1:18 left in the 3rd quarter when we were up 17-10. Think that counts as "leading us to a win?"

So why don't you tell us what you really want? Do you want him to pick off every pass thrown his direction and take it back for a TD?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1741797 said:
I just gave you an analysis, I always see Roy Williams CHASING guys abnd getting BURNT, never INTERCEPTING or STOPPING a Receiver

well your analysis is pretty much garbage then...hopefully you dont work as a stock broker, with your keen insight I'm guessing you'd be jobless pretty quick

David

JPM

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1741862 said:
List all the INTs that lead to wins by other SS in the league.

Here comes the canned response: "I don't watch other SS, I only know what Roy does.

Panhandler

Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted you to know I just read throught this thread and it was great! You guys are good. It wouldn't have been any fun expect for SportsAnalyzer keeping it alive. But when he went for the "I just care about interseptions that lead to wins" I knew you had him. What a reach! I think he just got beat over the top.... Just like Roy! :lmao2:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I'd say that Roy's interception at the 1-yard line against the Colts last year certainly helped us win that game.