ESPN Booger: Remaining liabilities in the playoffs

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you want to call it “lonely” that’s your poragative.
Thanks for telling me the obvious. Now that the obvious is out the way is your loser forum that sad you feel the need to come over here just to be contrarian guy or are you another online arguer that doesn't open their mouth offline? One or the other just curious which one it is.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
You brought Mack up. The fact that the 100 million dollar man was a non-factor at home in the playoffs says everything, and DLaw presence was felt against a better O-line than yours. It has everything to do with it. Wilson is also not a statue back there and is much better than Goff.

You’re playing the homer card which is expected. But to say that Wilson is “much better” than Goff is laughable.

Jason Peters is one of the best LTs in the game. They also doubled Mack, which you have to do.

I’m taking Mack over DLaw 10/10 times. Anyone is, so comparing the two is pointless, no matter who they play.

You’re OLine just better be ready to strap it on.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
Thanks for telling me the obvious. Now that the obvious is out the way is your loser forum that sad you feel the need to come over here just to be contrarian guy or are you another online arguer that doesn't open their mouth offline? One or the other just curious which one it is.

*sigh

Birdgang

Reaction score
Most people on this board do appreciate the perspective of a rival fan. Especially when you come here to talk football.

You obviously didn't come here to troll or talk smack, but I guess there are those can't get past it.

Good luck, I hope it is a good game.

some are over excited and full of optimism, can't really blame them. You would think its the younger crowd that missed the 90s dominance.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Most people on this board do appreciate the perspective of a rival fan. Especially when you come here to talk football.

You obviously didn't come here to troll or talk smack, but I guess there are those can't get past it.

Good luck, I hope it is a good game.
Who needs the perspective of another fan 90%+ of the time? Majority are going to think the opposite of us. Ok great I thought that anyway so what new are they adding?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Who needs the perspective of another fan 90%+ of the time? Majority are going to think the opposite of us. Ok great I thought that anyway so what new are they adding?
Some opposing fans may come here to troll or talk smack, but the majority come here for the same reason you do.

They are football fans.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Some opposing fans may come here to troll or talk smack, but the majority come here for the same reason you do.

They are football fans.
No they don't because I'm a Dallas Cowboys football fan. If they want to talk football why not goto the general nfl board? Its not even about trolls for me its just there is no purpose at all to be here. I don't get going to other teams boards to talk to them about a game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I observed your link and looked at the regular season, which is what matters, and you guys are 16th.

Best of luck to having no injuries.
I see your point but no the regular season doesn't matter. It's the playoffs and a completely different beast. Every team is 0-0 and can get beat regardless of regular season stats.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
No they don't because I'm a Dallas Cowboys football fan. If they want to talk football why not goto the general nfl board? Its not even about trolls for me its just there is no purpose at all to be here. I don't get going to other teams boards to talk to them about a game.
Know Thy Enemy

J_Robinson

Reaction score

Are you just oblivious?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Know Thy Enemy
I already know them but I'm just giving this guy a hard time because I don't get it. Its like going to a rival teams bar talking about I just wanna be down and talk football. Uh ok but just online bs ing from me.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
I already know them but I'm just giving this guy a hard time because I don't get it. Its like going to a rival teams bar talking about I just wanna be down and talk football. Uh ok but just online bs ing from me.

You don’t know our team.

You’re giving me a hard time just because you don’t get it....

K.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
So I take that as no you have no perspective just want to meet new online friends of a different team. Gotcha

I’ll just say that this isn’t the only thread I’ve posted on... hence the “amount of posts”.