ESPN Booger: Remaining liabilities in the playoffs

roughneck266

Reaction score
He’s completely off with “Rams OLine”. We’ve been a very good unit all season. Have we had a bad game or two? Sure. But a liability? Not in the least.
Kind of took me by surprise as well. PFF sure thinks highly of that line. I believe they have them ranked #6 right now.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Better send a blitz, you won’t get home with 4 very often. How’d Chicago do it to us?

A. Mack

B. Blitzed a ton.

Y’all don’t have a Mack on your roster. Y’all are talented up front, but not like Chicago and Philly (Cox and Graham).

Dallas has the second highest pressure rate. Using volume stats might make you feel better but it paints a false picture against a defense that faces fewer plays. The Rams concerns should be Goff, who's looked completely lost against good defenses since Kupp was hurt, hobbled Gurley against a team that can match up well with him, and stopping the run. But Goff has been really poor against pressure in the second half of the season and Dallas causes quite a bit of it.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I know Wade and he will figure out a way to stop our run game. We were well on our way to a blowout last year and in the 2nd half Wade adjusted and made us look silly.
OHHHHH be careful, be VERY, VERY careful making that statment on here ole boy. I did, and got called in so many words a ****** over it...just sayn

uvaballa

Reaction score
How is Dallas not the 7 point favorite if the Rams Liabilities are run defense and OL. That right there fits perfectly into the Cowboys strengths!
Cowboys seem to play much better when they are a big underdog so I’m fine with that. I think they’re 3-0 or 4-0 when a 7 or more point underdog.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You don’t know our team.

You’re giving me a hard time just because you don’t get it....

K.
Oh no I definitely know all I need to know about your team and like I said nothing new. I'm giving you a hard time because you're a grown man that needs to find friends of opposing teams online.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Dallas has the second highest pressure rate. Using volume stats might make you feel better but it paints a false picture against a defense that faces fewer plays. The Rams concerns should be Goff, who's looked completely lost against good defenses since Kupp was hurt, hobbled Gurley against a team that can match up well with him, and stopping the run. But Goff has been really poor against pressure in the second half of the season and Dallas causes quite a bit of it.

you also have to look at games played and against who. Cowboys played 5 games against Teams that made playoffs Vs Rams played 9. Cowboys beat 2 teams with winning records. eagles 2x making a total of 3 above .500. while Rams only 4 teams. But then you would have to look at first number to balance out. I have no dog in this fight besides football.Regular season does not mean much when postseason comes along . But I think Rams match up very very well against cowboys and will be good game . Both teams have Post season experience , both have great run games , both have decent Dline and secondary.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Better send a blitz, you won’t get home with 4 very often. How’d Chicago do it to us?

A. Mack

B. Blitzed a ton.

Y’all don’t have a Mack on your roster. Y’all are talented up front, but not like Chicago and Philly (Cox and Graham).

Gregory and DLaw are a formidable duo and neither team has Jaylon Smith blitzing.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
you also have to look at games played and against who. Cowboys played 5 games against Teams that made playoffs Vs Rams played 9. Cowboys beat 2 teams with winning records. eagles 2x making a total of 3 above .500. while Rams only 4 teams. But then you would have to look at first number to balance out. I have no dog in this fight besides football.Regular season does not mean much when postseason comes along . But I think Rams match up very very well against cowboys and will be good game . Both teams have Post season experience , both have great run games , both have decent Dline and secondary.

Not that your post is relevant to mine but:
Cowboys are undefeated against the NFCs remaining teams. Your girls are 1-3. The Saints are 2-1. The Rams are 0-2. Seems like your cherry picked point is wrong.

Last edited:

Birdgang

Reaction score
Not that you're post is relevant to mine but:
Cowboys are undefeated against the NFCs remaining teams. Your girls are 1-3. The Saints are 2-1. The Rams are 0-2. Seems like your cherry picked point is wrong.

See thats where your wrong not cherry picking or even taking one side to another .... if you read fully what I posted then you would of seen that . My post had to do with who played who during the season which is kinda relevant

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Cowboys defense needs to win this game against the Rams .

Its all on the defense , because our offense is AWOL until the 4th quarter . Sometimes .

J_Robinson

Reaction score
Oh no I definitely know all I need to know about your team and like I said nothing new. I'm giving you a hard time because you're a grown man that needs to find friends of opposing teams online.

Yeah, I’m finding friends online. Butt hurt?

J_Robinson

Reaction score

It will be fun to watch.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
See thats where your wrong not cherry picking or even taking one side to another .... if you read fully what I posted then you would of seen that . My post had to do with who played who during the season which is kinda relevant
Not really. It was a stupid red herring that had nothing to do with the Goffs recent performance, Gurley's health, Dallas' pressure rate, or the Rams run defense.

That's why it was easily debunked by looking at who's who among the remaining teams. It just doesn't paint the picture you want. It was you, who steadily in here talking crap after your team got swept, arguing that the Rams and Cowboys defenses are similar which is dumb as hell Eagle dreams. Rams are whatever but it'll be nice to watch Brees go for that 50 burger Sunday. Not that being swept by another team will shut the mongoloid Eagles fans.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Not really. It was a stupid red herring that had nothing to do with the Goffs recent performance, Gurley's health, Dallas' pressure rate, or the Rams run defense.

That's why it was easily debunked by looking at who's who among the remaining teams. It just doesn't paint the picture you want. It was you, who steadily in here talking crap after your team got swept, arguing that the Rams and Cowboys defenses are similar which is dumb as hell Eagle dreams. Rams are whatever but it'll be nice to watch Brees go for that 50 burger Sunday. Not that being swept by another team will shut the mongoloid Eagles fans.

COuld of been worse ... and got shut out this year.... didnt happen though . Eagles have nothign to do with the convo , but their issuses this year are easily known and still in the mix. IM pretty sure most of Eagles fans are fine with going back to back postseasons with a SB win .

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
COuld of been worse ... and got shut out this year.... didnt happen though . Eagles have nothign to do with the convo , but their issuses this year are easily known and still in the mix. IM pretty sure most of Eagles fans are fine with going back to back postseasons with a SB win .
Not even Eagles trolls are dumb enough to think a loss in a game that didn't matter to an AFC team means more than getting swept by a division rival. That dog won't hunt. And you brought the Eagles into the conversation but since you can't follow a train of thought from sentence to sentence I guess that's asking too much.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Who needs the perspective of another fan 90%+ of the time? Majority are going to think the opposite of us. Ok great I thought that anyway so what new are they adding?

"That person doesn't agree with me so I won't even try to listen to them."

Half of the problems of the modern world, summarized in one post.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
"That person doesn't agree with me so I won't even try to listen to them."

Half of the problems of the modern world, summarized in one post.
You just wanted to use that lazy bs didn't you? It doesn't even go with what I posted. Take them lazy twitter logic post on that platform.