ESPN Booger: Remaining liabilities in the playoffs

Birdgang

Reaction score
Dallas has the second highest pressure rate. Using volume stats might make you feel better but it paints a false picture against a defense that faces fewer plays. The Rams concerns should be Goff, who's looked completely lost against good defenses since Kupp was hurt, hobbled Gurley against a team that can match up well with him, and stopping the run. But Goff has been really poor against pressure in the second half of the season and Dallas causes quite a bit of it.

you took what you wanted out of it , i just used as an example of good Olnes since they played birds twice .. was talking about similarities of Rams . But i guess certain words trigger you. I actually dont like the Rams , they are a dirty team .

mmohican29

Reaction score
He’s completely off with “Rams OLine”. We’ve been a very good unit all season. Have we had a bad game or two? Sure. But a liability? Not in the least.

Agree with this post from visiting LA Lambs fan.

Rams O-Line is of good quality overall.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'll take Mr. Robinson here over any Philthy troll, but yeah. Why come here? It's just distasteful overall.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Goff is horrible when pressured. I mean, no quarterbacks like pressure and their passer ratings generally fall because of it, but Goff becomes atrocious.

eyedoc

Reaction score
I personally believe it will be tight. I don’t believe the Rams score 30 and I don’t believe Dallas does either. Last time (last year) the Rams squeezed one out in a high scoring affair against Dallas. Two different teams this season.

Although the Rams have been brutal against the run most games this season, I believe that Wade Philips will have the Rams ready to stop the run and force Dak to throw it. If the Rams keep Elliot under 100 I think we have a strong shot at a W. If we don’t, then it could go down to a “last possession” wins ordeal. The Rams defense is built to stop the pass, and that’s what they will try to do, force the pass. Donte Fowler has been a great addition to the outside for us, so I expect the Rams to dial up some pressure if we aren’t getting home with 4. Our secondary has steadily improved over the past month with Talib back in the fold so again, the Rams will force the pass.

On offense, Goff will have to take the check down when it’s offered. Losing Cooper Kupp was a big deal for this offense, and this weekend will be no different. I expect a heavy dose of Gurley and CJ Anderson to allow us to do what we do best,... play action.

Dallas’ defense is a very good unit. Y’all stop the run but are a bit suspect against the pass. It’s gonna be fun, and I believe Dallas can win, but I believe the Rams are just a touch better overall.

Rams 24-20
Thanks