News: ESPN: Bucs still don't know why Randy Gregory never reported

tyke1doe

Reaction score
rHtzetW.gif
That penalty left us fewer seconds for a comeback.:mad:

plasticman

Reaction score
Chill under the air conditioner all day long with a huge blunt in one hand watching reruns of CSI.......

.........or spend the day busting his butt in 100 degree temperature getting constantly beat up by 300 pounders while getting yelled at by 60 year olds?

I think he made his choice so obvious there is no further reason for communication.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't know if it's related or not but he's suing the nfl for discrimination. He's been taking dronabinol to treat his social anxiety disorder and the nfl has been fining him for testing positive for THC which is in dronabinol. The fines are over $500K.
Yet....guys are getting lit...Goodell is such a goon. Can't wait til someone sues his *** civilly for loss of income because his enforcement of policies is so hit and miss. There is no standard. It's just him...and what he feels like.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He didn’t report because he doesn’t love playing football and he just needs weed money.

When he’s short on weed money, then he suddenly wants to play football again. After Denver’s big contract, that might be never again.

He’s about to run out of chances to play for anyone, so for his sake, I hope he’s saved some money.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I apologise for using the individual's video for this, but it's too good an opportunity to pass up

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The archived Gregory threads here tell the story.

When a team knows a guy at balks at his price, it is investor beware.
Gregory had done zero to prove he was serious about long term success.

Anyway, he has enough money now to live comfortably the rest of his life.
For a guy that didn't love football this is probably the bast case scenario.

And there is still a chance that a contender will take a late season min wage flier on him so he can work hard for 8 weeks and call it a career.

rags747

Reaction score
just an FYI…We could use a Gumby at DE! We have no one to get to the qb. Jerry should invite him to town…

Surfguy

Reaction score
And, frankly, he’s very articulate and thoughtful when talking. Definitely not the stereotypical Cheech and Chong stoner.
I used to do a good Cheech impression back in the day while I was...umm. There's a cassette tape with some recordings. Some funny stuff. My buddy was Chong.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom, but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why

'Cause I got high!
Because I got high!
Because I got high!

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I could'a cheated and I could'a passed, but I got high, uh, uh
Now I’m taking it next semester and I know why

'Cause I got high!
Because I got high!

Because I got high!
Classic

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He didn’t report because he doesn’t love playing football and he just needs weed money.

When he’s short on weed money, then he suddenly wants to play football again. After Denver’s big contract, that might be never again.

He’s about to run out of chances to play for anyone, so for his sake, I hope he’s saved some money.
Exactly...........man, such wasted potential.:facepalm: