News: ESPN: Bucs still don't know why Randy Gregory never reported

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn't report because recreational marijuana isn't legal in Florida. He probably only wants to play for a team that is located in a state where marijuana is legal.
Not too many people have trouble getting high in florida.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2dq6x1A.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
What did we feel the need to happen discuss Randy Gregory the man's two teams removed from us and I'm really tired of hearing his name dude is a knucklehead another player added to the list of choosing recreational drugs for whatever reason he used them over making millions and working on improving his game and working hard to stay in the NFL.. So yeah this is ridiculous we don't need this in the main page or the Dallas Cowboys story it's a non story he once again proved he's a knucklehead and the fact that Stephen Jones put the knucklehead clause in his contract enough to **** him off you might not like the front office but that was a genius move

Jipper

Reaction score
all they need to do is watch any south park episode with Towlee in it and they will know!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
What did we feel the need to happen discuss Randy Gregory the man's two teams removed from us and I'm really tired of hearing his name dude is a knucklehead another player added to the list of choosing recreational drugs for whatever reason he used them over making millions and working on improving his game and working hard to stay in the NFL.. So yeah this is ridiculous we don't need this in the main page or the Dallas Cowboys story it's a non story he once again proved he's a knucklehead and the fact that Stephen Jones put the knucklehead clause in his contract enough to **** him off you might not like the front office but that was a genius move
It is important to talk about this because it is part of the systemic issues that plague this franchise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He had he's not a Dallas cowboy doesn't matter if he used to be, he's been a Bronco and now he's supposed to be whatever the teams he on that he didn't report to ,it doesn't matter he's no longer a cowboy and hasn't been now for two seasons that means it's no longer Cowboys talk but if you guys keep using 6° of separation we could talk about almost every player in the NFL that's been mentioned or came through as a cowboy as general discussions about Cowboys ohh general discussions about current Cowboys that would be what Dallas Cowboys mean you would have to be on the team to discuss the Dallas Cowboys not ex players who were all hyped and never anything you know in Texas you call it all hat and no cattle.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had he's not a Dallas cowboy doesn't matter if he used to be, he's been a Bronco and now he's supposed to be whatever the teams he on that he didn't report to ,it doesn't matter he's no longer a cowboy and hasn't been now for two seasons that means it's no longer Cowboys talk but if you guys keep using 6° of separation we could talk about almost every player in the NFL that's been mentioned or came through as a cowboy as general discussions about Cowboys ohh general discussions about current Cowboys that would be what Dallas Cowboys mean you would have to be on the team to discuss the Dallas Cowboys not ex players who were all hyped and never anything you know in Texas you call it all hat and no cattle.
The question was rhetorical. You do not care for Randy Gregory being posted and discussed in the Fan Zone. That is fine.

I was only clarifying to you why Randy Gregory was posted and being discussed in the Fan Zone. The complaint appeared to have been a personal mystery.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I was gonna go to training camp before I got high (come on y'all, check it out)
I coulda practiced and I coulda played, but I got high (la-la-ta, ta-ta-ra-ra)
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed, but I got high (la-la-ta, ta-ta-ra-ra)
I'm playing it next season and I know why (why? Man)
'Cause I got high, because I got high, because I got high