ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli believes the Packers are looking hard at Vince Young

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Then why respond in the first place, huh? :lmao2:

:nana:

Sometimes I like to pull the wings off flies. In your case, I'm content to just let you cut your own throat.

Please, carry on. I can see where this is going. :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Sometimes I like to pull the wings off flies. In your case, I'm content to just let you cut your own throat.

Please, carry on. I can see where this is going. :)

So, you like to pull the wings off of flies, huh? That's cruel and unusual! Why don't you get a razor blade and cut their little throats?

I like to get BIG HORSE flies, and tie thread around their little bodies and fly them like kites....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gryphon said:
ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli believes the Packers are looking hard at Vince Young
With all the holes they have I can't see that happening. Unless it is a draft and trade situation.

calico

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Young's family is not that bad off, my mom knows them and they do their banking with her. As for money that he can make many of these guys get insurance on themselfs to protect them in case of injury this is not take it now or risk not getting any at all.

The insurance is actually nothing compared to what they would make in the NFL as first round pick...but what do I know...hey, 5 stars...tell me what I think and what I should do with my life since you really can't argue with a good point.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
calico said:
The insurance is actually nothing compared to what they would make in the NFL as first round pick...but what do I know...hey, 5 stars...tell me what I think and what I should do with my life since you really can't argue with a good point.

Buy yourself a new rope....and call it a day! :lmao2: