News: ESPN: Cowboys meet with OBJ, discuss 'many options'

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry :”we will front load your contract, even though you won’t play a single snap next season. Also we will put an opt out clause in just for you but all money will remain guaranteed”

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Well, Jerry does need to hire somebody to clean the barnacles off the bottom of his yacht

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If Prescot is truly the leader of the Dallas Cowboys then he should act like it and re-work his contract to free up some coin for OBJ. This is why New England was so competitive during the Brady years, he gave to help the cause. Prescot is a rich man already, he pulled down more than 75 million last season and that didn't include his commercial contracts! He could easily talk to JJ about re-working his contract to get that ring that he so desperately wants and needs if he wants to go down in Cowboy history as one of the great ones. It's on YOU Dak!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Prescot is truly the leader of the Dallas Cowboys then he should act like it and re-work his contract to free up some coin for OBJ. This is why New England was so competitive during the Brady years, he gave to help the cause. Prescot is a rich man already, he pulled down more than 75 million last season and that didn't include his commercial contracts! He could easily talk to JJ about re-working his contract to get that ring that he so desperately wants and needs if he wants to go down in Cowboy history as one of the great ones. It's on YOU Dak!

The Patriots paid millions to Brady's nutrition supplements company...

Reaction score
Just got a note on my phone saying that Jones is now "not confident at all" about signing OBJ

GMO415

Reaction score
Discussing how he won't be ready until next year.......

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would like to see OBJ here I think he would add to this offense, guy is a great rout runner and has good hands. I know I will not be devastated should he not sign here but I see more pluses should he sign with Dallas than negatives.