News: ESPN: Cowboys meet with OBJ, discuss 'many options'

garyo1954

Reaction score
Wish I could tell a perspective employer, "Can't come to work til next year, but y'all need to start paying my $20 mil today!"

I hope Booger says, "I'm looking for players to help in a Super Bowl push. Next year is too late for that. We'll see ya later."

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like it. Just don't expect him to do anything. Dak and Wrs are working good together. Why throw somebody new on the field?

That's where I am, CD and Gallup are saying the right things to the press but you start taking balls away from them it could be a different story and create some unwanted Ju Ju that spills over on the sidelines and locker room, CD looks better every game and Gallup and Dak are starting to get more in sync. How long will it take OBJ and Dak to gel? Who has OBJ been hangin out with, not anyone on Offense that I have seen, just Diggs and Parsons, which is cool but why not Dak, Zeke or CD. This move could do more damage than good. Hope I'm just over thinking it!

Praxit

Reaction score
..I think Jerry knows. We need someone who will be ready now. Not in 3-4 weeks.

With big games coming up and trying for that 1sr seed and all

Obj is making mockery of this situation, probably stalling for his own advantage.
Knowing he can't turn corners on his routes.

lukin2006

Reaction score
No point signing him. No way anyone defeats the future super champion Philadelphia Eagles...

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Why sign someone for next year when we can have our pick of free agents? OBJ wants top dollar and if we are willing to pay then look at all the options.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If Prescot is truly the leader of the Dallas Cowboys then he should act like it and re-work his contract to free up some coin for OBJ. This is why New England was so competitive during the Brady years, he gave to help the cause. Prescot is a rich man already, he pulled down more than 75 million last season and that didn't include his commercial contracts! He could easily talk to JJ about re-working his contract to get that ring that he so desperately wants and needs if he wants to go down in Cowboy history as one of the great ones. It's on YOU Dak!

You expect from Dak to be someone what actually only his well designed PR image is.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would like to see OBJ here I think he would add to this offense, guy is a great rout runner and has good hands. I know I will not be devastated should he not sign here but I see more pluses should he sign with Dallas than negatives.
They’re going to have to put a safety on either him or cd lamb. That opens up the run game. I don’t see anything but positive, even if he never catches a football.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I would like to see OBJ here I think he would add to this offense, guy is a great rout runner and has good hands. I know I will not be devastated should he not sign here but I see more pluses should he sign with Dallas than negatives.

Can you give us your positive and your negative points ?