ESPN: Cowboys rookie Jourdan Lewis to stand trial for domestic violence charge

StylisticS

Reaction score
I understand that. But can one be more moral than another? And if so, how is being "holier than thou" a negative?
Or let me put it simply, say the worst Mother Teresa did is say, "Diddly Poo" when she stubbed her toe. And let's say the next man kicks his dog with his good foot and punches his wife. Is Mother Teresa more holy and righteous than the next man? Why? Why not?
One can be more moral than the other. Does not mean that person hardly has skeletons itself. But I know nothing about mother Teresa. Nor cared to follow her works or she did every waking minute of her life.

LittleD

Reaction score
Woman are an evil force...created by the devil himself and inflicted on man for satans pleasure:).

I won't preach to you because we often agree on this board but, you and I both know that Women are not evil by design or created by the devil or placed on earth for satan's desire. Women were created by God for Man's helpmate. Satan was a created angel by God who rebelled just like men and women do. All but one has sinned and continues to sin against God. No one is innocent, not one.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
One can be more moral than the other. Does not mean that person hardly has skeletons itself. But I know nothing about mother Teresa. Nor cared to follow her works or she did every waking minute of her life.

Fair enough. But by saying one can be more moral than the other, you're acknowledging that one can INDEED be holier than another without the phrase being a negative. And that's really my point.

Some people live their lives in such a way that they are morally responsible. They may not be perfect, but moral perfection and moral responsibility are two separate concepts. So if a person lives a life where he/she is morally upright, then, yes, that person is worthy of telling others they need to attain to a more morally responsible standard in their conduct.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I won't preach to you because we often agree on this board but, you and I both know that Women are not evil by design or created by the devil or placed on earth for satan's desire. Women were created by God for Man's helpmate. Satan was a created angel by God who rebelled just like men and women do. All but one has sinned and continues to sin against God. No one is innocent, not one.

I agree wholeheartedly, but I'm almost certain he was joking.