News: ESPN: Dak not fretting on deal: 'I don't play for money'

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya man, he's a great guy huh?
Go ahead and sell us on his good deeds of charity.
Well, he uses those deeds to cover his ineptness on the football field.
I mean you want to do something good keep it private for yourself knowing deep down you made a difference for someone.
You don't need to parade it around like an advertisement saying.......hey look at me I'm such a nice guy and please excuse my egg laying in the playoffs.
Please man, total abuse of folks whose life has given them a rotten hand.
He's a fraud 100% fake!!!!
Just like he stated he doesn't care about the $$$$ ohhh common man??????

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ya man, he's a great guy huh?
Go ahead and sell us on his good deeds of charity.
Well, he uses those deeds to cover his ineptness on the football field.
I mean you want to do something good keep it private for yourself knowing deep down you made a difference for someone.
You don't need to parade it around like an advertisement saying.......hey look at me I'm such a nice guy and please excuse my egg laying in the playoffs.
Please man, total abuse of folks whose life has given them a rotten hand.
He's a fraud 100% fake!!!!
Just like he stated he doesn't care about the $$$$ ohhh common man??????

I got a feeling that you’re the only person who feels this way lol…

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Ewww, let’s not go that far. Domestic violence, abusing women, rapists, and murderers. Dak’s not even on the radar of players I’ve disliked for off the field stuff. Sure he says some boneheaded things like “I don’t play for money “ while his contract is a constant issue but he’s never hurt anyone off the field.

Get Josh Ball off this team. As far as I’m concerned he’s trash. Don’t beat up on a woman and lock her in a closet. Kelvin Joseph, yeah I was happy when he was gone.

I can’t stand Dak on the field, especially against big time teams and playoffs, but let’s keep things in perspective.
I agree with everything you said but this. Life is about 2nd chances and by all accounts he has done everything to earn that up to and including help supporting the family of the man who died. If anything I think JB is the prime example of doing something good with a 2nd chance. I lost 3 friends to an accident 22 years ago and the driver another friend did his time and dedicated his life for good as well.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
A guy who doesn't play for money doesn't hold out on contract negotiations.

I'm OK w/ it if someone plays for the money, but man up and be truthful.

Or just not say anything at all? We all know they play this game for money.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got a feeling that you’re the only person who feels this way lol…
It doesn't concern me but remember since 2016 I was one of the few who warned folks not to buy into Prescott and he is NOT the ONE!!!!
Was I wrong Dak lover?????
2 playoff wins and that is all she wrote ehhhh???
Fake 100%.....................P.S. why doesn't he give his contract monies all to charity being that he doesn't care about it????????????? :muttley:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
he has turned into an embarrasment. The only thing worth looking forward to this year is a Bland/Diggs secondary and more Jake Ferguson and maybe how that new LB who was hurt last year will do

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It doesn't concern me but remember since 2016 I was one of the few who warned folks not to buy into Prescott and he is NOT the ONE!!!!
Was I wrong Dak lover?????
2 playoff wins and that is all she wrote ehhhh???
Fake 100%.....................P.S. why doesn't he give his contract monies all to charity being that he doesn't care about it????????????? :muttley:
If you said that in 2016 then your issues on Dak are not on the field related. It’s personal.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think horrible play could do it too.

Imagine going into the bye at 2-4 with Dak playing abysmal football and the last time we saw Lance was him lighting it up in preseason.

I think this preseason is going to be very important for the QB position.
So. In the preseason. You are ok with Lance "lighting up" inferior competition. Not starters I mean.

Yet you bash Dak for beating up on inferior competition?

LOL.

You cant make this stuff up man.

plymkr

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said but this. Life is about 2nd chances and by all accounts he has done everything to earn that up to and including help supporting the family of the man who died. If anything I think JB is the prime example of doing something good with a 2nd chance. I lost 3 friends to an accident 22 years ago and the driver another friend did his time and dedicated his life for good as well.
Fair enough, I get a little heated because I work with abuse victims. People can change and hopefully JB is changed. Good thing is we haven’t heard anything bad about him so maybe he’s changed.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you said that in 2016 then your issues on Dak are not on the field related. It’s personal.
That is what you want to believe and hence the HATE word daily here.
I have eyes and his ineptness was there for those who could see it from the start.
Enjoy his last season with our Cowboys....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
your eagles got a long way to go to catch up with Cowboys history of superbowls. but I get your envy....
If history is all that matters why are Cowboys fans concerned with the present? All 32 teams’ fans only care about the upcoming season. All the other seasons no longer matter. Do you think Patriots fans are looking at the upcoming season and thinking “we’re good”? Eagles fans think their Super Bowl victory is ancient history. Description of the Cowboys’ last Super Bowl win can be found on cave walls. There isn’t any “catch up”. That’s loser talk.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have eyes and his ineptness was there for those who could see it from the start.
If you don't think Dak is the best QB in the NFL then you are not a Cowboy fan and you should find another team, Eagle fan!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How else can you say you’ve been doing this since 2016? It can’t be on the field the guy hadn't even played yet….