News: ESPN: Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

i

Amari Cooper couldn't help the Cowboys get back to .500 in his first start. Now, his quarterback and coach are likely playing for their jobs.

Read Full Story

catiii

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

i

Amari Cooper couldn't help the Cowboys get back to .500 in his first start. Now, his quarterback and coach are likely playing for their jobs.

Read Full Story
Love this silly quote from the article: "With eight games left the Cowboys still have a mathematical chance to win the NFC East or earn a wild-card bid.." BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Matthew Stafford
Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck

Great QBs who are 3-5 this year.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Dak makes Nathan Peterman look salvageable.
Dak would get crucified and exiled if he had one 3-interception game.

I watched the game yesterday and he had 50 passes and still couldn’t break 200 years passing. Peterman has no business in the league.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Please......... Garrett's job isn't on the line any more than it was at the beginning of the season. Jerry will bench Dak or flat out cut him before he gets rid of his 'yes man'.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, now that we don't have a #1 we have to find a QB somewhere. I have no idea who'll be available but we need to start looking.
I'm sure Linehan will be gone today, that's a start.
Oh Yeah, Woody for HC :flagwave:

cml750

Reaction score
Love this silly quote from the article: "With eight games left the Cowboys still have a mathematical chance to win the NFC East or earn a wild-card bid.." BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
Love your signature. I too am an Aggie dad but only until next May when my daughter graduates.