News: ESPN: Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm listing all the QBs you guys think are so great. However, their teams are atrocious just like our team is.

Good call leaving Dak off that list. Just take the compliment and shut up.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I love getting under the skin of Dak sniffers.
Usually I have to try harder than this.....
I'm unphased, you would know if you've ever gone toe to toe with me. By the way, I'm not a Dak sniffer, I'm a Garrett/Linehan & Jerry hater. Not quite the same. You must be a Romo lover, I can kind of tell.

sacase

Reaction score
He should have never got the HC job to begin with. I've been harping on that even before he got the job.
He never should have been the offensive coordinator and never should have been the HC. He set this organization back more than 10 years.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Add another name to the Garrett Must Go List:

Everything Woodson said was spot on, and everyone knows it. And it's obvious how angered he himself is about the current situation by how animated and passionate he was in everything he said.

Thank you Woodson

GMO415

Reaction score
Jerry better fire JG day one when this season ends. In fact, fire his arse when the final whistle blows.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
i hope jason gets fired this week .
probably not until after the end of the season, unless we are 3-10 after the next 5 games, which is a real possibility since we can't score more than 17 points consistently.

unlike Wade, this time Jerry doesn't have a coach in the waiting....so probably will fire Linehan and ask Garrett to take over play calling duties. we probably will see them pull Dak and put rush in, if games are out of reach in the 4th. we look like we gave up a top 5 pick for Amari cooper and Oakland is laughing.

Big_D

Reaction score
How is Daks future on the line? love to hear Jerry's plan to replace him. I'm not against that, I just don't see too many options. The FO hung themselves out to dry as usual.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
probably not until after the end of the season, unless we are 3-10 after the next 5 games, which is a real possibility since we can't score more than 17 points consistently.

unlike Wade, this time Jerry doesn't have a coach in the waiting....so probably will fire Linehan and ask Garrett to take over play calling duties. we probably will see them pull Dak and put rush in, if games are out of reach in the 4th. we look like we gave up a top 5 pick for Amari cooper and Oakland is laughing.

Oakland laughed as soon as Jerry closed the deal !

Most of the board knew it was an awful trade because we are not 'one wr' away ... we are 'a coaching staff' away .

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm unphased, you would know if you've ever gone toe to toe with me. By the way, I'm not a Dak sniffer, I'm a Garrett/Linehan & Jerry hater. Not quite the same. You must be a Romo lover, I can kind of tell.

Oh yeah, well my dad can beat up your Dad.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

i

Amari Cooper couldn't help the Cowboys get back to .500 in his first start. Now, his quarterback and coach are likely playing for their jobs.

Read Full Story
Unfortunately, neither ESPN or it’s talking/typing heads own the team. Two numbnuts do.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm listing all the QBs you guys think are so great. However, their teams are atrocious just like our team is.

Seriously dude, stop comparing Dak to Aaron Rogers unless you like everybody on the board laughing at you.

Just some friendly advice;)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Whether you support Dak (like I do) or don't support Dak (and I understand why either way), we can all agree on this:

This coaching staff is absolute garbage. I am through trying to find any positives at all after last night. I am done.

-This team's schemes are dated and simplistic and it's holding Dak back. You don't have to agree with the last statement, but to me it's obvious.

-These coaches are playing two linemen- Connor Williams and La'el Collins- out of position. Williams doesn't have the power of a guard and Collins doesn't have the movement skills of a tackle. Swapping them would just make too much sense, now, wouldn't it?

-This team gives up a 1 for Amari Cooper and still has him standing on the sidelines on goal to go situations. Don't tell me he doesn't know all the plays yet. Just tell him to go out there and run a route just to get the Titans' attention. Stupidity to the extreme.

-We can blame Dak for his endzone pick all we want, but why call a pass there anyway? Can we not run Zeke three, even four times from the two yard line and find a way into the endzone that way?

Sorry if this is like a rant, but I'm just letting off steam knowing the season ended last night. And it's maddening knowing nothing is going to change.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How is Daks future on the line? love to hear Jerry's plan to replace him. I'm not against that, I just don't see too many options. The FO hung themselves out to dry as usual.

You can win with Dak with the right scheme and the right coaching. The Cowboys are ruining him.

So we're screwed. Garrett and Linehan are more at fault than Dak, but the QB always gets thrown under the bus.