News: ESPN: Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

Smith22

Reaction score
The only ray of sunshine from that game is the possibility we move on from JG and Dak. JG has proven over time that he is an average to below average HC with poor game management skills. Dak is just too slow to make the right reads, has accuracy issues and his mechanics go down the crapper when pressured.

I don't even know where to begin on defense. To start out that well, making plays and creating turnovers, then proceed to make the Titans offense look so efficient the rest of the game.....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Love this silly quote from the article: "With eight games left the Cowboys still have a mathematical chance to win the NFC East or earn a wild-card bid.." BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
well sure , a team is not mathematically eliminated until they have 8-9 losses.

waving monkey

Reaction score
ARLINGTON, Texas -- On the second play from scrimmage, Amari Cooper caught his first pass with the Dallas Cowboys for an 11-yard gain, leading the fans to yell, “Coooooop.” By the end of the third quarter, the "Coooop" had turned to boos.

The Cowboys are only at the midway point of the season, but Monday's 28-14 loss to the Tennessee Titans seemed crushing.

The Cowboys felt energized by the trade with the Oakland Raiders for Cooper as well as the change from Paul Alexander to Marc Colombo at offensive line coach. Coming off the bye week, they felt like they had a solid week of preparation with quarterback Dak Prescott calling it "chippy," but in a good way.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...tts-future-on-line-after-another-cowboys-loss

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Nope. Clappy McClapperton is the safest coach in professional sports. He shouldn't be, but he is.

Can you change your name to the 'Clapping Monkey' in honor of you know who?

Gaede

Reaction score
The biggest sign that this team is imploding on Garrett is that they just gave up last night, after the missed FG and INT. They didn't look the same when things started going against them.

waving monkey

Reaction score
The biggest sign that this team is imploding on Garrett is that they just gave up last night, after the missed FG and INT. They didn't look the same when things started going against them.

JJones said they looked tired. We all are tired.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
They'll just convince themselves that he played well. After all, his qb rating was high. Never mind the fumble and that the qb rating was bolstered by a short field TD. Never mind the fact that they had one scoring drive over 15 yards--that was QB excellence on display last night. As long as you didn't actually watch it.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's and Jason Garrett's futures on line after another Cowboys' loss

i

Amari Cooper couldn't help the Cowboys get back to .500 in his first start. Now, his quarterback and coach are likely playing for their jobs.

Read Full Story
Best news I have heard in over ten years.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oakland will have 3 overall first round picks: One for the tanking, one for Khalil Mack, and one for Amari Cooper.

I said it before they made this trade, I said it when they made it, and I'll say it again. It was a horrible trade.
Depends on who your perspective. Great trade for the Raiders...

Carter

Reaction score
Matthew Stafford
Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck

Great QBs who are 3-5 this year.

What is Matthew Stafford doing on this list?

Also the Colts have one of the worst Teams for some years now. They were 4-12 last year. Its a miracle that Luck won 3 games already for them.

Packers also are depleted by Injuries and took some very tough and Close Ls. Could very well be 5-3 with a bit more luck and Rodgers having two legs instead of one.