News: ESPN: Defamation suit against Cowboys' Jones tossed

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

eXMuZ2lm.gif

mldardy

Reaction score
I wish so badly that some scandal would make the Jones family sell the team.

They are the worst thing to ever happen to the Dallas Cowboys
Yet here you are posting on a Cowboys forum. Everyone of your posts that I've seen is something negative. Go root for the Houston Texans or some loser franchise like that, troll. They got plenty of space for you

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, but if Jones doesn't buy the team is Jimmy ever the coach? Jerry's done a lot for this franchise across many decades and though the team hasn't enjoyed recent deep playoff success it doesn't take away the many good things he's done over the years.
Final reply: Yes, it's his team and he's a business genius. But, I believe he's squandered the last 28 years. Think of the football success we could have enjoyed if he'd done it differently, like the successful NFL owners are enjoying now. So, he's to be admired for his business prowess and disliked for what he's done to Dallas Cowboys football.

Tim93gt

Reaction score

Yes the organization he built has done absolutely nothing for the city of Frisco, too.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Great day for the Jones family .. on top of the legal news, he saved a lot of money by not trading for new insurance :D
When you are worth billions stuff like this is impossible to avoid and just a pimple on your butt. In general , if you have something, there is always someone else trying to get a piece of it. You hand this junk over to the attorneys and never think about it again.

Creeper

Reaction score
This only slightly restores my faith in the justice system. These"plaintiff accuses defendant, defendant responds with denials" lawsuits are nonsense. Malice? If someone accused me of something I did not do, I woud also respond with malice, especially if the accuser filed a lawsuit that would cost me tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees and unwanted publicity even if I win the case. If I am an innocent man, and you accuse me, I will call you a liar, because you are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Right, those 3 Super Bowl wins in four years during the 90s that made the Cowboys the team of the decade is still a black cloud that’s hanging over the franchise. Those championships are a constant reminder of how horrible the Joneses have been. It’s tough looking back at those years. :rolleyes:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right, those 3 Super Bowl wins in four years during the 90s that made the Cowboys the team of the decade is still a black cloud that’s hanging over the franchise. Those championships are a constant reminder of how horrible the Joneses have been. It’s tough looking back at those years. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, you'll never convince these guys that Jones on his own just isn't able to win a SB. The 90's are directly attributable to Jimmy Johnson. And, Jones doesn't seem to care.

offlimits

Reaction score

Great day for the Jones family .. on top of the legal news, he saved a lot of money by not trading for new insurance :D
Jones should know better but he's like a lot of guys, only with a much larger bank account. On the other hand... we know for a fact, what both of these women are.