Twitter: ESPN did a draft assuming every NFL Player was available to be picked: Here's RD.1

Bigdog

Reaction score
Prescott, Wentz, and Burrows were picked over a a 6 time winning qb. Let that sink in and just goes to show how off this is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Alright so while reading I was gonna give props to my boy Dak but what in the hell is that at #15? I keep reading over and over to see what exactly this is and #15 doesn't make any sense at ALL. As a matter of fact if every player is available in the league and I chose Drew Lock, Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Darnold I should be fired on the spot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Prescott, Wentz, and Burrows were picked over a a 6 time winning qb. Let that sink in and just goes to show how off this is.
He's 43 years old. The fact that he's even taken in the first round at all is a achievement. No other 43 year old would even be considered. If age wasn't a factor Brady would be #1.

I have no issue with Brady. Its Drew Lock that's the issue if you want to devalue his list.

csirl

Reaction score
LOL We can see why the Jags arent competitive.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Alright so while reading I was gonna give props to my boy Dak but what in the hell is that at #15? I keep reading over and over to see what exactly this is and #15 doesn't make any sense at ALL. As a matter of fact if every player is available in the league and I chose Drew Lock, Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Darnold I should be fired on the spot.
Nah drew lock got that swag. He's my breakout candidate this year.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

Not only fired but fired upon.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He's 43 years old. The fact that he's even taken in the first round at all is a achievement. No other 43 year old would even be considered. If age wasn't a factor Brady would be #1.

I have no issue with Brady. Its Drew Lock that's the issue if you want to devalue his list.

I mean does the draft pick come with or without the contract dispute? I'd move him down the list quite a ways over that, behind guys like Mayfield, Burrow, Murray, and Tua where you don't have to worry about the money.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I mean does the draft pick come with or without the contract dispute? I'd move him down the list quite a ways over that, behind guys like Mayfield, Burrow, Murray, and Tua where you don't have to worry about the money.
It's pretty obvious this doesn't take into account contracts.

But Mahomes is currently in a contract dispute too, how much are you moving him down?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If its a draft....they would all be unsigned. Contracts wouldn't be an issue.