Twitter: ESPN did a draft assuming every NFL Player was available to be picked: Here's RD.1

Proof

Reaction score
This was fun. Biggest shock for me was reading about 100 replies and there was only one questioning Daks position.
Also TJ watt not going in the first

aikemirv

Reaction score
This was fun. Biggest shock for me was reading about 100 replies and there was only one questioning Daks position.
Also TJ watt not going in the first
I would be shocked if a team was ready to contend that they would take Dak over Rodgers or Matt Ryan. I think that is a stretch for sure for a short term value.

Teams that were a few years away would very likely take Burrow and Tua over him I bet - maybe even Kyler.

So, he is 6-10 in QB's on this list basically. Thats where I would put him anyway and I am not a believer.

TJ is just too oft injured right now.

Qcard

Reaction score
My only question is : Will Jax spend 2 first rounders for Dak?
If they did? If Jax offered 2 first rounders for Dak plus Yannick Ngakoue, Nick Foles and Myles Jack...Yes I'd Trade Dak.

Seriously, if any team offered 2 1st for Dak then they are in win now mode. They won't give you enough player capital. Projections would have them picking low in draft....

Proof

Reaction score
I would be shocked if a team was ready to contend that they would take Dak over Rodgers or Matt Ryan. I think that is a stretch for sure for a short term value.

Teams that were a few years away would very likely take Burrow and Tua over him I bet - maybe even Kyler.

So, he is 6-10 in QB's on this list basically. Thats where I would put him anyway and I am not a believer.

TJ is just too oft injured right now.

I’m not particularity interested in arguments for or against, just assumed twitter would have a lot to say and that didn’t seem to be the case.

and I’m talking about TJ not JJ. TJ is not often injured.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is incredibly dumb. If this were real, the entire first round or very very close to it would be QBs. Certainly there would be no non-QBs in the top ten.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I’m not particularity interested in arguments for or against, just assumed twitter would have a lot to say and that didn’t seem to be the case.

and I’m talking about TJ not JJ. TJ is not often injured.

Sorry my bad - got my Tuna and Turkey subs mixed up.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Prescott, Wentz, and Burrows were picked over a a 6 time winning qb. Let that sink in and just goes to show how off this is.
It happens when said awesome QB begins a steady decline from what he was.

It’s all projection and hype at this point.

Aaron Rodgers is laughable at #12.