News: ESPN: Garrett hopes 'highlight reel' ends Cowboys' slide

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Garrett hopes 'highlight reel' ends Cowboys' slide

i

As he did earlier this season after a three-game losing streak, coach Jason Garrett compiled a "highlight reel" to show the slumping Cowboys how things should be done and that they have the ability to "do it the right way."

Read Full Story

Was it a clip of the black cat running all over the field in Jersey?

smitty313

Reaction score
How does Jerry and co hear this and not realize how over his head Garrett is. He is a politician not a coach. I mean cmon man, this sounds like an Onion article.

leeblair

Reaction score

i

As he did earlier this season after a three-game losing streak, coach Jason Garrett compiled a "highlight reel" to show the slumping Cowboys how things should be done and that they have the ability to "do it the right way."

Read Full Story
"Let's try this."

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the what Garrett culture of discipline that all his homers boasted about. Before, it was Barber got fined by not starting for not wearing a tie and now we are at the HC showing mix tapes from You Tube.

Blue64

Reaction score

i

Read Full Story
Definitely not using a Cowboys highlife réel of this season.
Great coaching, showing them how it’s done by other teams, maybe some of his highlights will show Trubisky or Allen gashing the defense for yardage.
I can imagine it being set to music along the same lines as America’s funniest videos.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Garrett's thoughts matter about as much as his contributions to the Cowboys' Super Bowl trophy case as a coach.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

i

Read Full Story

He put 1 play on a loop...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
He said that they don’t prepare for every possible scenario. Yet they have time to watch highlights. Looks like his time management issues aren’t limited to “in game”.