News: ESPN: Jerry on Zeke: Expect 'big arrow' up in 2018

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry on Zeke: Expect 'big arrow' up in 2018

i

Without Ezekiel Elliott's suspension and legal issues of 2017, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday there is "no doubt in my mind it will make a significant difference" in his focus.

Read Full Story

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind either Jerry.

My question is what will the pass game look like and if it's terrible can we finally move on from coaches that rely on players to impose their will.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind either Jerry.

My question is what will the pass game look like and if it's terrible can we finally move on from coaches that rely on players to impose their will.
They'll be relying on Zeke to impose his will... No matter what the WR's do.

Corso

Reaction score
1600 yards, here we come.

Even with Zeke "struggling" for most of the season, he was still averaging 100 yards a game. Cut out the distractions, replace Chaz Green at LG with Connor Williams, and there's no reason to think that number is going to go down.
Barring injuries, this is going to be an Oline that nobody wants to face.
Pray for TSmith... thankfully we have a real swing tackle this year too.

Corso

Reaction score
Tubby 21 needs to grow up and come into camp in shape. All-world talent, high school brain. He is the difference between a playoff push and another waste of a season.
Hope he comes in ready for War this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They'll be relying on Zeke to impose his will... No matter what the WR's do.

Of course but that’s what the run game has always been about.

We try to impose our will through the air too and that has got to change.

Our offense needs more deception. It needs to take advantage of the strong run game and not be so obvious about it like running the bootleg the majority of the time on first downs.

The tendencies have got to stop and if you do create some tendencies then have counters off of those tendencies.

The middle school pass scheme has got to go.

Corso

Reaction score
Of course but that’s what the run game has always been about.
I'm glad it's Zeke in that backfield. I'm assuming his head is back on straight and ready to roll... God Forbid injury.
That man was formed from his mother's loins to do one thing: Dominate Football.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tubby 21 needs to grow up and come into camp in shape. All-world talent, high school brain. He is the difference between a playoff push and another waste of a season.

He’s a RB.. I don’t want the smartest guy in the room being a running back because they would probably go play another position considering the hits they take and the mentality it takes to keep go at people .

Leveon Bell can barely stay on the field himself but when he’s out there he’s special.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He’s a RB.. I don’t want the smartest guy in the room being a running back because they would probably go play another position considering the hits they take and the mentality it takes to keep go at people .

Leveon Bell can barely stay on the field himself but when he’s out there he’s special.

I don't want him to split atoms. I want him to stay out of trouble.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why do people always feel they need to insult the players intelligence. Are you all that smart and if so, you really are t to put down others, especially when you do not know them.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I heard there was nothing to point up from because he was never down. It was all Dak's fault causing stacked boxes.

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah, top seed and a quick playoff exit. Can u hope for a little better?
I merely spoke about the O-line. Not the team, in general, and the season.
Surely you got that.

Actually, you didn't. You projected. Good job!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Jerry on Zeke: Expect 'big arrow' up in 2018

i

Without Ezekiel Elliott's suspension and legal issues of 2017, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday there is "no doubt in my mind it will make a significant difference" in his focus.

Read Full Story

Ok Jerry shut up and pass the 2k blue label already