News: ESPN: Jerry on Zeke: Expect 'big arrow' up in 2018

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am not frustrated and I DO NOT lack information. Don't even start that crap.

Try decaf. This is a fan forum. Different opinions here and everybody is entitled to one. You think Zeke is fine, I think he is great but needs to mature. No need to mushroom cloud this.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Try decaf. This is a fan forum. Different opinions here and everybody is entitled to one. You think Zeke is fine, I think he is great but needs to mature. No need to mushroom cloud this.

I actually drink 1/2 caff...2 to 3 cups over a 4 to 5 hour period, then water rest of the day. sometimes I hit the hard stuff and drink gatorade.

You are the one that mushrooms it, by posting the personal crap about trying decaf and that BS...so stop...

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
EzE says he's ready to carry this team!
ezekiel-elliott-of-the-dallas-cowboys-struggles-to-take-off-his-and-picture-id630562510
Is that why he's putting on the extra weight?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I actually drink 1/2 caff...2 to 3 cups over a 4 to 5 hour period, then water rest of the day. sometimes I hit the hard stuff and drink gatorade.

You are the one that mushrooms it, by posting the personal crap about trying decaf and that BS...so stop...

I was just returning the fire. Didn't mean to get you all riled up. Non-sensitive men can argue and not take it personal. God bless and lay off the hard stuff.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I think there's a big arrow pointing up on the trenches on both sides of the ball, Zeke and the young corners will benefit from that. When the arrow points up in the trenches it points up for your chances. Contrary to what some believe the sky is not falling. Cowboys trending up:thumbup:

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Did I say thug? Also, I am far from perfect. Zeke's behavior issues go back to Ohio State and they have continued into the NFL. I root for the guy to grow up. Not sure why you are so sensitive. I do understand when you lack information it can be frustrating.
Good admission. We, as a people, seem to want to hold others more accountable for their actions while underplaying their own. Some people are burdened by extremely poor environments that end up causing them to carry pain in their minds all their lives. Others are young and dumb but have good hearts. The latter will grow without the need for corrective therapies and the former may never make it out even with it.

Before judging others, stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself if you have any room to cast stones. If you think you do, stand there a bit longer.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Capatain Obvious=JJ..seriously how can it not be , with all the distractions and suspension he still was third in the league in Yards Per game and nearly got 1k in 10games..those saying he was fat, slow, and wasn't into the games, see those stats.. on his worse days hes the third best back in the league..ill take that :)

they do need to get him more involved in the pass game, look at what Gurley did last year, very impressive, he covered up a very avg season by GOFF(much improved but nothing special), similar to Dak in 16.. we need zeke to do more for sure but its not like hes taken a step back, just more used in the passing scheme..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Capatain Obvious=JJ..seriously how can it not be , with all the distractions and suspension he still was third in the league in Yards Per game and nearly got 1k in 10games..those saying he was fat, slow, and wasn't into the games, see those stats.. on his worse days hes the third best back in the league..ill take that :)

they do need to get him more involved in the pass game, look at what Gurley did last year, very impressive, he covered up a very avg season by GOFF(much improved but nothing special), similar to Dak in 16.. we need zeke to do more for sure but its not like hes taken a step back, just more used in the passing scheme..

I think they plan to do this, from what I seen earlier in the year about their plans on Offense. But we will need to see if it actually happens. We heard stuff before that never came about.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This op subject is an obvious Jerry-induced promotion from the get-go. Yes, I think (or at least, hope) Zeke will return to his 2016 form.) We'll see. ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect Zeke to have a very good season and add Bo Scarbrough to the mix behind this OL I think they will give defenses a fit

aria

Reaction score
The Zeke situation really effected Zeke's play and it effected the whole team's play as well. Not knowing from week to week if Zeke was going to be available, really distracted the team. I now hate Goodell with a passion for punishing Zeke when no concrete evidence was available.
Good thing other teams don’t have the same strong mentality that the Cowboys do. I have no idea what the Eagles would have done if their star QB went down and they had to use a back up WITHOUT notice.