News: ESPN: Jerry on Zeke: Expect 'big arrow' up in 2018

Aven8

Reaction score
What trouble, the BS the NFL manufactured?

Right. And people calling him a dummy as well. He's supposedly one of the smartest dudes on the team. I thought he got in the 30's on the Wonderlic deal? Any chick at any time can do this to any of these dudes folks.

Wood

Reaction score
I get sense Jerry is at the alter praying that one of his football decisions this decade actually works out. Can't help but sense his desperation as father time closes in on him.

GMO415

Reaction score
I get sense Jerry is at the alter praying that one of his football decisions this decade actually works out. Can't help but sense his desperation as father time closes in on him.
Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Without a lying woman and a ****** commissioner Zeke's a two time rushing champion in his first two years in the league and the Cowboys are in the playoffs again last year.

A distracted and unfocused Zeke Elliott still led all backs in yards per game by a lot last year. With no passing threat to help him. With every defense keying on him. With the offensive line banged up and off their game. He's that good.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
They’re about to rely on Zeke like we did Tony. Not that both aren’t capable, but other guys be to step up too

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The type of trouble Jason Witten never found.
Yup. Always wondered why the crack hos never falsely accused Romo, Witten, Ware, Lee and the majority of other players who have worn the star of domestic violence.

aria

Reaction score
Without a lying woman and a ****** commissioner Zeke's a two time rushing champion in his first two years in the league and the Cowboys are in the playoffs again last year.

A distracted and unfocused Zeke Elliott still led all backs in yards per game by a lot last year. With no passing threat to help him. With every defense keying on him. With the offensive line banged up and off their game. He's that good.
Sure. Our record was similar with and without him. And if Aaron Rodgers didn’t get hurt they would have beat us again in the playoffs. And if Deshaun Watson never got hurt they would have win the Super Bowl. And if Minny still had Dalvin Cook or Arizona still had Johnson. If if if...

aria

Reaction score
They’re about to rely on Zeke like we did Tony. Not that both aren’t capable, but other guys be to step up too
I don’t think we’re gonna be able to pull the same strategy as we did two years ago by relying on the running game. Dak, the coaches, and the receivers are going to need to pull their weight. The other teams in our division aren’t the same as they were two years ago, it won’t be as easy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure. Our record was similar with and without him. And if Aaron Rodgers didn’t get hurt they would have beat us again in the playoffs. And if Deshaun Watson never got hurt they would have win the Super Bowl. And if Minny still had Dalvin Cook or Arizona still had Johnson. If if if...

You saw a distracted Zeke in 2017. You would have had the 2016 Zeke without the lying woman and gender fluid commissioner. With that player the Cowboys make the playoffs.

Of course they don't win anything. They have no QB.

aria

Reaction score
You saw a distracted Zeke in 2017. You would have had the 2016 Zeke without the lying woman and gender fluid commissioner. With that player the Cowboys make the playoffs.

Of course they don't win anything. They have no QB.
I’m saying the situation in 2016 was much different than last year, with or without a distracted Zeke and I don’t think it will be as easy. Not saying it can’t be done but not as easily. Philthy’s D line is much better, their offense is much better. The Giants, who knows, but league wide, teams know more of what to expect.

We took the league by storm that year. No one had good film on Dak, we had a seasoned veteran pro bowl O line, Dez was still getting some respect, we had a veteran secondary....the young guys look great but until they put together back to back consecutive seasons it’s all just window dressing IMO. This is the year for them to put up or shut up (the entire team).

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The type of trouble Jason Witten never found.

You take an immature act, a rail raided BS scam and turn it into like he is a thug.
But since you vision yourself as perfect, you get to throw fake stones.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You take an immature act, a rail raided BS scam and turn it into like he is a thug.
But since you vision yourself as perfect, you get to throw fake stones.

Did I say thug? Also, I am far from perfect. Zeke's behavior issues go back to Ohio State and they have continued into the NFL. I root for the guy to grow up. Not sure why you are so sensitive. I do understand when you lack information it can be frustrating.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did I say thug? Also, I am far from perfect. Zeke's behavior issues go back to Ohio State and they have continued into the NFL. I root for the guy to grow up. Not sure why you are so sensitive. I do understand when you lack information it can be frustrating.

I am not frustrated and I DO NOT lack information. Don't even start that crap.

Thomas82

Reaction score

Say it loud for the folks in the cheap seats!!

jnday

Reaction score
No doubt in my mind either Jerry.

My question is what will the pass game look like and if it's terrible can we finally move on from coaches that rely on players to impose their will.
The Zeke situation really effected Zeke's play and it effected the whole team's play as well. Not knowing from week to week if Zeke was going to be available, really distracted the team. I now hate Goodell with a passion for punishing Zeke when no concrete evidence was available.