News: ESPN: Jones won't rule out Dez returning to Cowboys

cern

Reaction score
jerry has often stated his love of ambiguity. that's why he threw in the shower reference.

Dracula

Reaction score
Bryant is 31 years old. He hasn't played a down of football in years and this idea didn't come from MM but from Jerrah and his shower tingle. Jerrah should butt out. So much for a new beginning.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I take Dez as soon as yesterday.

Half you guys don't remember football...
I remember Bryant hasn't played special teams since 2012. A major necessity for a No. 3 or 4 WR. On top of that, he was never on coverages, which is also a requirement.

Loso86

Reaction score
Nah. We remember. The past. It’s the present I think you don’t want to see.
Nobody knows what we'll see it's all pure speculation at this point rather they will or wont or what he will be

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nobody knows what we'll see it's all pure speculation at this point rather they will or wont or what he will be
Not really. He doesn’t look explosive at all in the videos he’s posting. And considering his entire gig was out muscling the other guy. I think this ship has sailed.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not really. He doesn’t look explosive at all in the videos he’s posting. And considering his entire gig was out muscling the other guy. I think this ship has sailed.

If you don’t think he looks explosive then your bias is altering the reality of what your eyes are seeing

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you don’t think he looks explosive then your bias is altering the reality of what your eyes are seeing
Ummm. You are watching the current videos not highlights right? Funny you call me biased with a dez Bryant profile picture lol

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ummm. You are watching the current videos not highlights right? Funny you call me biased with a dez Bryant profile picture lol

yeah current videos, he definitely looks like he has some burst, I have no idea what you’re watching. But yeah I am a fan if Dez no shame in that, give the guy a shot.

phildadon86

Reaction score
yeah current videos, he definitely looks like he has some burst, I have no idea what you’re watching. But yeah I am a fan if Dez no shame in that, give the guy a shot.
Compare his videos to any of the top 5 rookies. That’s burst

cern

Reaction score
Can someone explain what the actual harm is in bringing Dez back for a tryout?
we would have to pay to house him and feed him. we'd be liable should he incur an injury while working out with the cowboys.

Loso86

Reaction score
Lol dont let video without pads full you could just over power like A Boldin did late in his career. Bring him in for training camp if he sucks he goes no harm no foul

Dracula

Reaction score
Lol dont let video without pads full you could just over power like A Boldin did late in his career. Bring him in for training camp if he sucks he goes no harm no foul
Why not bring in kapearneck, too. That way, you could have a three ring circus;Jerrah and his mouth, Dez, and Kapearneck and his flying circus.

Loso86

Reaction score
Why not bring in kapearneck, too. That way, you could have a three ring circus;Jerrah and his mouth, Dez, and Kapearneck and his flying circus.
A. what in the heck does this have to do with Kap... flying curcus..really? B. what circus does Dez have....dude get over it already smh

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I remember Bryant hasn't played special teams since 2012. A major necessity for a No. 3 or 4 WR. On top of that, he was never on coverages, which is also a requirement.

Show us some footage of Cole Beaseley and Randall Cobb running down under punts and kickoffs and this statement might hold some water.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Show us some footage of Cole Beaseley and Randall Cobb running down under punts and kickoffs and this statement might hold some water.
If you think Bryant is getting a spot over either player you're sadly mistaken.

Dracula

Reaction score
A. what in the heck does this have to do with Kap... flying curcus..really? B. what circus does Dez have....dude get over it already smh

Dude, stop shakin your head, stop getting that shower tingle thinking about Bryant, which in most states is probably illegal, and consider the numbers. Dallas cut Bryant and the best deal he could get was a 1 year deal with the Saints? ( big red flag), Bryant blows out his achilles, ( bigger red flag), he hasn't played in 2 years and is now 31, (huge red flag) and it doesn't seem like anybody is beating down his door with offers( ball game). This tingling is not coming, from MM, but,from the greatest snake oil salesman, in the history of the NFL. This is all about a media show and keeping the Cowboys and Jerrah, in the spotlight. There is no way, in hell, that Bryant, is going to get one of only 6 WR spots, on the Cowboys, and that's why this is a circus. The media and Jerrah will be all over this and nobody loves creating a circus more than Jones. It's a made for TV and media distraction, which the Cowboys don't need.

Loso86

Reaction score
Dude, stop shakin your head, stop getting that shower tingle thinking about Bryant, which in most states is probably illegal, and consider the numbers. Dallas cut Bryant and the best deal he could get was a 1 year deal with the Saints? ( big red flag), Bryant blows out his achilles, ( bigger red flag), he hasn't played in 2 years and is now 31, (huge red flag) and it doesn't seem like anybody is beating down his door with offers( ball game). This tingling is not coming, from MM, but,from the greatest snake oil salesman, in the history of the NFL. This is all about a media show and keeping the Cowboys and Jerrah, in the spotlight. There is no way, in hell, that Bryant, is going to get one of only 6 WR spots, on the Cowboys, and that's why this is a circus. The media and Jerrah will be all over this and nobody loves creating a circus more than Jones. It's a made for TV and media distraction, which the Cowboys don't need.
Since you started ignorantly I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction to reply with actual Football talk

Dracula

Reaction score
Since you started ignorantly I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction to reply with actual Football talk
That's the usual cop out. Someone has been mean to me and I ain't got nothin to rebut with, so I'm not going to reply. Thank you and go sit down.

Loso86

Reaction score
That's the usual cop out. Someone has been mean to me and I ain't got nothin to rebut with, so I'm not going to reply. Thank you and go sit down.
Not worried about the rebuttal or "being mean to me part lmao" you just talk ignorantly and not fit for a decent response so move around