ESPN Mosley: Did Jerry just fire Wade?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1911420 said:
If true, then I'm afraid it's Wade who can't see the forest from the trees. Jerry Jones said himself in training camp that this team will be judged by it's playoff performance. If you don't want high expectations, don't take over a team that just went to the playoffs the year before and considered it failure. Go to a 2-14 team, devoid of talent, and they'll be plenty happy with just the regular season and probably give you 3-5 years before they expect you to make a push in the playoffs. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. Don't happily inherent a roster stocked with Pro Bowlers and then passive aggressively whine that the expectations are too high.
He did no such thing.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1911282 said:
Wade "We're Fine" Phillips also said the Cowboys won one playoff game before the Giants game because the bye had given them a "win" already.
Nice spin, Wade, but too bad you could not win the second playoff game.

With the way Wade spins things, I swear he must post here.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Not sure what makes this a garbage article, it's a lucid observation...One anyone with any deductive skills could conclude themselves.

How is it to be interpreted any other way?

TonyS

Reaction score
Boysboy;1911362 said:
Close, but no cigar...

It was DAN SNYDER who pulled this a couple of years ago when he made Gregg Williams and Al Saunders the two high paid assistants in the league.

Nice try...

Well, it was a great try...thank you.

Cowboys make Garrett highest paid assistant in NFL.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3200822

You didn't think Jerry would allow little Danny to have the highest paid assistants did you?

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter who was the head-coach their both soft cupcakes & neither knows how to hold a locker room a week before a playoff game. We would of been better of if they were both let go.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
elite_eight_large.jpg

Sorry but that's just frickin stupid to say something like that.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1912068 said:
elite_eight_large.jpg

Sorry but that's just frickin stupid to say something like that.

At least we didn't get T-shirts made up.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Yes Mosely. Dallas is the only team that pays assistant coaches a lot of money and apparently the only team that gives assistant coaches the assistant head coach title.

Mosely is one of those writers that every once in awhile people say "hey, he's pretty good" and then I have to remind him of articles like this and of course the "I can read his lips" line from 2005. :bang2: :bang2:

YAKUZA