ESPN - PTI - Ripping the Cowboys RW Trade

dguinta1

Reaction score
Figure I would mention, if anyone cares. "We gave up too many high picks."

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:starspin

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me guess, Roy Williams suddenly sucks, right?

:cool:

Air Force One

Reaction score
it's because Jerry stepped on their lead: Pacman suspended

How dare Jerry do something to improve the team. This was supposed to be ESPN's "Cowboys are falling apart" day.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They said it would be 2 starters because its a 1st and 3rd.

What they dont realise is this team has 1 or 2 holes.

We filled one of those 2 holes today and got a player that will be here the next 10 years and is better than anyone thats coming out in this draft.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
stasheroo;2339604 said:
Let me guess, Roy Williams suddenly sucks, right?

:cool:

:laugh2: Now that he is a :starspin , yes...according to BSPN

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I was watching "1st and 3rd are 2 starters in the NFL" We had 2 1st picks last year and neither of the was starting when we came into the season. Only reason Jenkins is starting is because of Injury and the Pac suspension. Our 2nd round pick isn't starting either......they are such tools!!!!

dguinta1

Reaction score
TO must be drooling! ;)

No guarantee either with the draft and number one picks. (Bobby Carpenter)

Coy

Reaction score
Air Force One;2339607 said:

How dare Jerry do something to improve the team. This was supposed to be ESPN's "Cowboys are falling apart" day.

:laugh2: :laugh2: Great one.

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
I think they mentioned this on NFL Live too, It doesn't matter what the Cowboys do ESPN will never be happy :espn:

Aven8

Reaction score
I did love all the pub we got on the Monday night game though!!! The Giants fans had to be freaking out!!!!

:lmao:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
we essentially gave up just a 1st

because we had 2 3rds before the trade, Cleveland's which will probably end up being higher than the one we lose to Detroit

I still fail to see how this is a bad move:

TO is happy about it

we improve the O hugely

everyone wins

Detroit got good value for Roy, a little more perhaps, but we had the draft picks to do it, and come out w/ really only losing a 1st

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Chris Carter and Meshawn Sunday morning.

Roy Williams is another hard headed player, he quits on routes. Him and Ownes are a disaster in the making.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
That's because the fools on PTI don't know about what Hostile just posted in another thread:

We have...

our 2nd
a 3rd that is either ours or Cleveland's
Detroit's 4th
our 5th
the Titans 5th for Pacman being suspended.
Miami's 6th
Our 7th
Detroit's 7th

Plus 3 Compensatory picks for losing Nate, Julius, and Jacques.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
CATCH17;2339609 said:

What they dont realise is this team has 1 or 2 holes.

We filled one of those 2 holes today and got a player that will be here the next 10 years and is better than anyone thats coming out in this draft.

:starspin I agree that we got a player who filled an obvious need for us in the upcoming draft or FA signing period, and a player whom I feel is better than the players coming out in the draft.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
CATCH17;2339609 said:

So ... we traded two "starters" who will be rookies next season for a starter who is 26, has been to the Pro Bowl and will help us this season.

I fail to see how that is anything but a positive. Good luck, Detroit, on either of those two "starters" ever making a single Pro Bowl.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2339676 said:
So ... we traded two "starters" who will be rookies next season for a starter who is 26, has been to the Pro Bowl and will help us this season.

I fail to see how that is anything but a positive. Good luck, Detroit, on either of those two "starters" ever making a single Pro Bowl.

good point.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2339676 said:

Especially the way the Lions draft :laugh2:

robjgrif

Reaction score
Air Force One;2339607 said:

F...... BSPN!!!