Image: ESPN ranks Cowboys 3rd best chance to win NFC (May 17)

rags

Reaction score
I'm surprised that ESPN has us ranked that high.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Patience you say?

Kids have been born, graduated college, and gotten jobs all the the span of time this organization was last successful.

Just have some patience, huh?
It's a new season, and the process starts all over again. Yes, have patience.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
ESPN will be solidly anti-Brady now that he’s a Fox Sports man.

I can see the production meeting now:

"Our FPI guys have the Bucs as the 2nd most likely NFC team to make the Super Bowl."

"Bump them to 4th! Brady signed to work for Fox when he retires. That'll show him." :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We been waiting for next year for a long time. I'm not sure anything has changed. Eventually, you have to get within striking range and take a shot. With a weak conference and being a handful of players away, we were close enough to justify it.

Things are never going to be perfect. We can't keep playing for next year the next 25 seasons.

What does going for it mean? Signing a bunch of over priced FA's and getting into salary cap hell?

Baby steps. Happy to see them at least move on from these over priced veterans and not do anything stupid. Its not like they have a true contender.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
john, I still give the division nod to the team with the better QB. I trust Prescott to overcome obstacles more than Hurts. I think the D's the Eagles will face are going to put it all on the QB.
Hey Coach,

I agree the Cowboys have the better QB and better chance to win the division.
I think the division race could be a lot closer though due to our step back and the Eagles step forward regarding talent
acquisition or the lack thereof.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
A case could be made either way. You have to decide for yourself how you would most enjoy the season—constantly stressing over potentially negative outcomes, or retaining hope and enjoyment derived from watching things unfold.
I kinda walk the middle, I get bothered by our front office blunders and state how I feel, but I do still enjoy seeing the season unfold with all it turns and twist and surprises.
Really, after 26 years of this you can't take it too seriously, nor should you, after all its just a game.
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: