ESPN Says Quinn Deal Done, 6th Round Pick

MaaS

Reaction score
Wow. Great move.

If it works out, great. If not, we probably get a 2021 5th rounder in a comp pick. Low risk, high reward.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I loved Seinfeld so I was always curious about this show. Maybe I should check it out.

Oh, and awesome deal for the Cowboys. Makes the off-season feel better.
Great show that's basically all improv. No script, just concepts and scenes.
Pretty much what he did with Seinfeld.

It's kind of brilliant.

exciter

Reaction score
Wow... a few years back I thought he looked like a top 5 de in the league and I think he's still under 30. He has really bottomed out. Maybe a 6th round pick will give him the incentive to return to form!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Truly good news.

Somebody who actually wants to play and win.

Tank..

your offer just went down $20 mil.

Check your inbox.

:muttley:
I wouldn't necessarily go that far.
He was put in a situation and made the apparent best of it with a chance for a better contract in a year.

Still... great deal for our team.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dolphins fans must be saying this right about now about Jerry:

W69OOr.gif

This is an absolute steal by Jerry.
Hey..

that's my GM you are talking about.

I would not trade him for any owner in any sports league.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
It has not been perfect, but when you factor in the deals that are completely cheap and relatively risk-free, it has been pretty remarkable after a slow start.

It’s actually remarkable because of the slow start. You don’t get these deals on day 1 of free agency.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Interested to see the terms of the deal. I expect this means the Fins didn't take on any salary. The Fins' did this one pretty well - they let Quinn find out what teams were willing to pay him then agreed to a low yield trade instead of a release.

The fins will not take on any of the salary. We re-negotiated the final year of the deal to 8 mil plus incentives. We gave up 2020 6th rd pick. The phins gave him away to rid the salary because they are in tank mode.