ESPN Says Quinn Deal Done, 6th Round Pick

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Right on bro. But seriously, the team is shaping up nicely. D-Law is going to be signed and we still have the draft. And not to mention the biggest offseason move IMHO is the new OC. The haters poo poo on it because he’s so young but that’s just an agenda. YLike what does that have to do with it when he’s got experienced help around him. Things are looking ou are talking aboutmthe same coagood.
Now you know..

you are talking about the same coaching staff who thought Brandon Weeden was a great QB.

And an owner who said he throws the prettiest pass he has ever seen.

Trust is a wonderful thing.

:confused:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All at once on speakerphone.
Wouldn't that be hilarious?
And scarily maybe true?

Of course, there is one man with all the power, but thankfully it seems he is allowing input from others these days.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
So a pay cut presumably since it’s a new deal and a 2020 6th. That’s pretty damn good and very minimal risk.

Do we have the numbers on the new contract yet?

... after looking through the thread, I see 8mil plus incentives.

Costs 1/3 of a DLaw without guarantees years into the future.

Likey. And since it's a trade, it doesn't count against our comp picks, while he will accrue comp pick value to us when he leaves. Giggity.

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Now you know..

you are talking about the same coaching staff who thought Brandon Weeden was a great QB.

And an owner who said he throws the prettiest pass he has ever seen.

Trust is a wonderful thing.

:confused:

That one deep ball to Butler was the prettiest deep ball we've had in a long time.

We punked out on Weeden.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A sixth rounder next year?

This is a great trade, so long as Quinn doesn't think he's DLaw in terms of a contract.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I like it. I was watching some highlights of him in Miami. He had a solid year. The Dolphins just make everyone look worse. But good trade/value.