ESPN Says Quinn Deal Done, 6th Round Pick

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
would be nice after 6 other threads and now this one still no details on salary structure..come on guys , get organized..:0)
give us insurance this year for Tank or a great duo in tank and Quinn to move past Gregory..

Dump Gregory butt

Jeffkills

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I read somewhere deal could range from 6-9mil, 9mil is cap is all incentives are met..

So, the Cowboys can cut Allen Hurns, gain $5 million of cap space, and essentially have Quinn here for a 6th round pick and a couple million dollars. There is nothing not to like about this deal!

lostar2009

Reaction score
Just thought about it. If this guy balls out we should get a comp pick for him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not like Stephen to make such a great deal. Normally we only give 6th round picks to practice squad guys.

fishspill

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a guy 2 teams have wanted to dump for 2 years in a row. He’s no replacement for DLaw but a nice piece to put opposite of him that may help the squad. If anyone falls for this being the move that allows the Cowboys to dump Tank without severe repercussions they are saps that just swallow the FO’s narrative.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Great move. I hate the one year deal though. This team is set for a ton of turnover next season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Pretty sure our #30 Anthony Brown was a 6th rounder & after having been "no other choice" thrust out unto the "sink or swim" stage, Manned up / big time impressive:starspin:

and nobody cares about that #12 guy who plays for the New England TOM BRADY'S ANYWAYo_O

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cowboys got him for a 6th rounder and re-negotiated Quinn’s contract to pay him $22M per year.

They’re sticking it to D-Law!