ESPN Says Quinn Deal Done, 6th Round Pick

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
This is a steal for Dallas.
IF Gregory plays and Tank comes back they have the best group of ends in the league.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I'd do 6 years/125 million with 70 million guaranteed. Majority of the guaranteed money would be in the first three years.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
And no long term contract. If he plays well, maybe he earns one or a good comp pick.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Ha ha ha!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Seems like the money that Quinn signed for was allocated for Earl Thomas. Obviously Thomas got more then 9 million but I think I would rather have the pass rusher and draft a young safety.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Seems like the money that Quinn signed for was allocated for Earl Thomas. Obviously Thomas got more then 9 million but I think I would rather have the pass rusher and draft a young safety.
Interesting way to put the situation.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Where are all the haters on the trade now...kudos to Jerry nice pickup for a low draft pick next year

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Great news! Best FA DE signing we've had since I "thought" we were getting a good one in Greg Hardy. Hoping DLaw lowers his asking price so we can have that Top 5 defense. If he doesn't, buy-bye. Remember when football was more about winning than greed?

king987

Reaction score
Very surprised. I was mixed on trading for Quinn because I figured Dallas would have to give up a 4th or worse to get him. I would rather draft another pass rusher than give up a high pick like that.

But a 2020 6th? Bravo, why the heck not take a chance on Quinn for that price tag. Heck, Dallas might be able replace that 6th with a compensatory pick that's higher up in the draft.