ESPN Says Quinn Deal Done, 6th Round Pick

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Pretty sure our #30 Anthony Brown was a 6th rounder & after having been "no other choice" thrust out unto the "sink or swim" stage, Manned up / big time impressive:starspin:

and nobody cares about that #12 guy who plays for the New England TOM BRADY'S ANYWAYo_O

Are you sayin the 6'th rounder could be someone, could be a contenda, could be a GOAT. Can you imagine getting a GOAT in the 6'th round and the mint jelly in the 7'th. That would be a feast wouldn't it! The Fins would prolly just eat the GOAT, they are that baaaaaaaaaaad :laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Are you sayin the 6'th rounder could be someone, could be a contenda, could be a GOAT. Can you imagine getting a GOAT in the 6'th round and the mint jelly in the 7'th. That would be a feast wouldn't it! The Fins would prolly just eat the GOAT, they are that baaaaaaaaaaad :laugh:
:lmao:lmao:lmao:
Bro, I got Gonzaga whupin' up on Florida St. March madness rolling in fast action on my T.V.
( c.b.s.):thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I wonder who is in charge of trades, since Jerry is more of a meddling figure-head, rather than a day-to-day, negotiating guy.
I would guess it is done by consensus.

Research has to be done, coaches have to look at film..

doctors have to read reports..

accounting has to look at the numbers...

secretaries have to order lunch.

Ms. Jones has to order another piece of art for the Men's Room.

It's a process.

:p

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I would guess it is done by consensus.

Research has to be done, coaches have to look at film..

doctors have to read reports..

accounting has to look at the numbers...

secretaries have to order lunch.

Ms. Jones has to order another piece of art for the Men's Room.

It's a process.

:p
You joke, yet you may hit closer to home than you know.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just having fun at your expense.

:flagwave:
Right on bro. But seriously, the team is shaping up nicely. D-Law is going to be signed and we still have the draft. And not to mention the biggest offseason move IMHO is the new OC. The haters poo poo on it because he’s so young but that’s just an agenda. Like what does that have to do with it when he’s got experienced help around him. Things are looking good.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder who is in charge of trades, since Jerry is more of a meddling figure-head, rather than a day-to-day, negotiating guy.

Obviously someone has to be the point man, but I don't know that any one person is in charge to the extent he alone makes the decision on the trade or contract terms. I imagine it's discussed between several folks - my guess would be McClay, Stephen, Jerry, Jason, and the appropriate coordinator depending on if its an offensive or defensive player.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Obviously someone has to be the point man, but I don't know that any one person is in charge to the extent he alone makes the decision on the trade or contract terms. I imagine it's discussed between several folks - my guess would be McClay, Stephen, Jerry, Jason, and the appropriate coordinator depending on if its an offensive or defensive player.
All at once on speakerphone.
Wouldn't that be hilarious?
And scarily maybe true?

ghst187

Reaction score
How much of his salary are the fins going to pay?.......Our wheeler dealer GM might of talked them out of that part.

If I remember correctly, Mexico was going to pay for all of Quinn’s salary...but I could be getting two stories mixed up...

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
MV5BMjAwNjczNzc1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY1MzAzNTE@._V1_.jpg

Dallas need to read the fine print carefully or check return policy ... LOL

Did Jerry call Jimmy to do this deal?

:cool:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Got to say I am impressed that Jerry and his idiot boy actually pulled this off. I was expecting a 2020 4th or even a 2020 3rd if the FO panicked.

I got to give credit where credit is due and this is actually an excellent move by this FO.