News: ESPN: Source: Gordon hopes for 49ers or Cowboys deal

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Source: Gordon hopes for 49ers or Cowboys deal

i

Josh Gordon hopes to land with the Niners or Cowboys if he is traded, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter one day after the Browns announced they plan to part with the talented, but troubled, receiver.

Read Full Story
Please! Then let’s see if we can sign Demetrius Underwood, Dwayne Goodrich, John Randel, PAC Man Jones and Ricky Williams!!!!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
I don't understand when someone says it is a low risk. It is a risk. The guy has proven over and over that he is unreliable. There is a risk. It has an impact and is very real. What if Dallas does end up with him and he ends up being a valuable asset to winning games, but gets suspended just before a critical game or a playoff run? That isn't low risk. If the Cowboys think he is worth it, then fine, but the odds are very high that he ends up suspended again at some point.

jnday

Reaction score
Make the move! What you're doing today isn't working. And it hasn't worked going back to the better part of last season either.

It's not a "one game" situation, it's seven of your last nine games where your quarterback passes for under 200 yards.

I don't care how good your defense and running game is, you can't win with such an anemic passing attack.
How in the hell can adding Gordon make this offenses any worse? Until a new QB is drafted, Dallas can't improve on offense. Having an inaccurate QB in a passing league is a complete failure by the GM and coaches.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
We won't even have interest. They like what they have and their arrogance won't let them think otherwise.

Never has a group of people accomplished so little and believed in themselves so much. Just check out a presser and their smarminess on display. They really think they are experts.
Not now with the great Butler on board.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys don't have interest in Josh Gordon.

Dallas and San Francisco are Gordon's preferred landing spots, but the Cowboys won't be pursuing him. The Cowboys plan to re-sign WR Brice Butler rather than make a splash on Gordon. The Jets have also been linked as a possible Gordon suitor.

Source - Rotoworld.com

Pants

Reaction score
And here I thought when I heard that the Ft Worth police station added a new wing because of the cowboys, it was a donation by the jones’